CDIH

Full Version: Holiday weekend fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've had this idea for a long time, and I think it would be hillarious. What you do is get yourself a bunch of bags of blood. Go down to the beach, go into the water, and once you reach a respectable depth (let's say neck height) you pull a bag of blood out from your trunks and burst it. The blood will hopefully defuse nicely and not draw anyone's attention. Then you get out and go about a quarter of a mile down the shoreline and repeat the above procedure. Once you've run out of bags, you go back down the shoreline the way you came and count the number of screaming/missing/biten/etc people. Now that's some holiday fun the whole family can enjoy.
It would only be fun if it was blood from an FBA patient
I think I would just dump the blood on random people. That would amuse me more. <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on May 24 2002 at 10:37
this seems like to much work
:looks around for the FBI and runs for cover:

I'm not going down in your terroristic plan.
An M-60 with about 400 rounds would be alot more enjoyable. But thats just my idea of fun on the beach.
i'll be hanging out at a new site, littlepeople.com!

Edited By Cunt-Twat on May 25 2002 at 9:28
Quote:An M-60 with about 400 rounds would be alot more enjoyable. But thats just my idea of fun on the beach.
Just 400? You aim too low, friend. Those suckers have quite a recoil, and you would end up missing quite a few people. I suggest at least a thousand rounds, a nice frosty beverage, and an all-day pass to Disney world. Now THATS the making of a fun filled holiday.
You found the Disneyland cheat for GTA3 too, Zooty?

It's so fucking cool.
Quote:You found the Disneyland cheat for GTA3 too, Zooty?

It's so fucking cool.
Lord, I dont ask you for much, but PLEASE tell me he forgot the sarcasm tags on that one, because If he didnt, I'm going to shit myself with giddiness at the prospect of this cheat actually existing. Amen.
No, no, my friend. I kid you not! Want it?
my ps2's broken :angry: :fuckoff:
You're just a little a miserable little bunny today, aren't you?

Smile, sweetie! :-D
bite me :moonie:
Somebunny needs a hug! :-p
did you just call me a rabbit? Confuseduicide:
:loveya: [Image: i-dig-you-Valentine.gif] :loveya:
oh stop that, you're making me blush [Image: blush.gif]
See? That wasn't so hard.... :-D

Now go on and spread the love, ya scrumptious little ray of sunshine!
do i have to?Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3