CDIH

Full Version: Yes you have seen this before - but I care not, it was mine anyway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When you imagine yourself, like, let's say, doing this hot chick that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, how do you imagine yourself?

Are you consistant with how you really look? Do you imagine yourself with your pre concieved deformities?

Or, do you lie about you in your dreams? Like, if you a fat piece of slithering shit, do you see Fabio or something?

Ladies, feel free to play along as well, this question is ment to offend all equally.
i look like myself in my dreams but i hardly dream about sex
NaughtyAngel Wrote:i look like myself in my dreams but i hardly dream about sex
That explains more about you than you can or will ever know! Confusedhot:

I must admit, even though it is unbelievable since I am such the looker, that I would shave about 25 pounds off my bloated ass in a heart beat. The, I would truely be the gift to all women.lol.

other than that, I am content with my pretty self.
I pretend that I'm Alkey.
I have two of the most symetrical ears you've ever fucking seen.
And, the body of AntsInMyPants...
And, I'm fucking his girlfriend...
And, she has Beck's tattoos...
Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:i look like myself in my dreams but i hardly dream about sex
That explains more about you than you can or will ever know! Confusedhot:
ummmm uh oh
what
is that bad
Maybe if I attend oa.com parties i'll get the inside jokes on the cdih.com board.
Keyser Soze Wrote:Maybe if I attend oa.com parties i'll get the inside jokes on the cdih.com board.
I'll explain...

Alkey thinks I have a nice body, and he wants to fuck my girlfriend.
Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:Maybe if I attend oa.com parties i'll get the inside jokes on the cdih.com board.
I'll explain...

Pics?
Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:Maybe if I attend oa.com parties i'll get the inside jokes on the cdih.com board.
I'll explain...

Wow, however did you figure that out?
Keyser Soze Wrote:Maybe if I attend oa.com parties i'll get the inside jokes on the cdih.com board.
Maybe if you weren't such an ass and didn't try so hard to be a dick, you would get it. This isn't an inside joke, the fuckin joke is if you are a poster child of retro active abortion, would you truely picture yourself that way?

Why am I even explaining myself to you?

You brang the pizza so you win! :bouncer:
IrishAlkey Wrote:
Quote:
I'll explain...

Maybe because you said to him "Hey man, I want to fuck your girlfriend."?
I have the self esteem of a pile of shit, I constantly think I look like a Hank Quinlan but about 5 feet tall, I stink. I rarely have a positive "image" of myself.
Generally, my sex dreams involve me being held captive, and I am blinfolded, so in my dreams, I only feel what is happening to me, I only see black. In regular dreams, I know who everyone is, but they never have faces.
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:Generally, my sex dreams involve me being held captive, and I am blinfolded, so in my dreams, I only feel what is happening to me, I only see black. In regular dreams, I know who everyone is, but they never have faces.
i would never have guessed
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:Generally, my sex dreams involve me being held captive, and I am blinfolded, so in my dreams, I only feel what is happening to me, I only see black. In regular dreams, I know who everyone is, but they never have faces.
You dream about being raped by Kid Afrika?
Sean Cold Wrote:
Maybe if you weren't such an ass and didn't try so hard to be a dick, you would get it. This isn't an inside joke, the fuckin joke is if you are a poster child of retro active abortion, would you truely picture yourself that way?

Why am I even explaining myself to you?

You brang the pizza so you win! :bouncer:
I was referring to Alkey's post, not your thread there twinkle toes.
Maynard Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll explain...

Maybe because you said to him "Hey man, I want to fuck your girlfriend."?
No fucking way, man!

Nobody can be that smart!
HaHa, sorry, I will rephrase that, I only see nothingness, open space.
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:HaHa, sorry, I will rephrase that, I only see nothingness, open space.
So you dream about Shelle's gash?
Pages: 1 2 3 4