CDIH

Full Version: I hate it here - Fuck it all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really can't stand it here...my entire family is in Ohio and here I sit day after day, holiday after holiday feeling lonely and missing them. I have the best family in the world...a beautiful neice and nephew.

I made the choice to be here in NY and now I wonder why I did. The one person who I want to spend the rest of my life with insisted that we be here.

His family is disfunctional beyond belief...he doesn't have siblings...His mother is self absorbed and his father is not well. There is never a family gathering...none of them can stand one another. He rarely speaks to either of his parents. We spend holidays alone...no one else but the 2 of us. Its so very depressing.

Fuck it all anyways...this isn't how life is supposed to be...I can't shake the sad feeling inside. Being away from everyone who loves me is slowly killing me...This is NOT living...its existing and it sucks!

Why does he think NY is where he needs to be? Why? Why? Why?????
WHEW!

I thought you hated US. :crackhead:
Wow... I never got this emotional about Memorial Day before. I'm gonna go call my mommy. :-)
if it means anything at all, we have loved having you here in town.you have been a delightful guest.
Asking him might be a good idea.
He's a member here...think he got the picture!
Need a good divorce lawyer?
Quote:He's a member here...think he got the picture!

So, Sleeper, did you get the ("picture")?
Quote:("picture")?

Christ, that wasn't funny the first time, much less the next 10 billion times.
I can't stand my family and would prefer to be away from them.
perhaps you should go live with Kim's boyfriend, so she can move to Ohio
Quote:He's a member here...
Wait, so people on this board are actually in the dating pool?
I'm sure there is a bus leaving fo Bumblefu..... Ohio, rhight now! Be on it! :thumbs-up:
Quote:I can't stand my family and would prefer to be away from them.

Ditto. Can't wait to leave the "nest."
No visits to YOUR family, even for Thanksgiving and stuff? No local friends to have a B-B-Q with? Not even a drive out to the country to get some fresh air?

If he wants to stay home alone, maybe you should leave him there alone and get out of the house and visit people by yourself.

[Image: pearls21462720020527.gif]

Edited By Arthur Dent on May 28 2002 at 06:21
I was just in Ohio, that state blows...they have awful roads and no street signs...

But you gotta do what makes YOU happy and worry about everyone else later. Live for yourself, if you're that unhappy, you've got to make a change. It's a scary thing...
i like it here. but i do miss my family, unfortunately his parents have an annoying habit of visiting...
Quote:Wait, so people on this board are actually in the dating pool?
i'm available :blow:
send a pic CT Wink
Quote:I was just in Ohio, that state blows...they have awful roads and no street signs...

when my brother was working for Aicraft Braking Systems in ohio he would call me and ask me to come and visit. fuck that!!! and people say new jersey sucks. i think that the only thing i'd like to check out in ohio is the Rock&Roll Hall of Fame.

side note.....if you knew my brother you would be worried the next time that you got on a plane. just the fact the he may have had something to do with the design of the plane's braking system makes me break out in a cold sweat.
Pages: 1 2