CDIH

Full Version: Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well since everyone else is just staring at the board and not posting, I'll bite..

I have vacation this week.

It fucking rocks, I'm not doing anything. Just a mental health week. You ever get like that? Just need a break from work?

I've been reading, watchin movies, ridin my bike. It's wonderfully relaxing.

Tomorrow is the QOTSA show in Philly, so that will be fun. WEEEE!

The rest of the week, I'm just plannin on doin some more chillin.
Quote:Just a mental health week. You ever get like that? Just need a break from work?
Yup! I've taken mental health days, too. :-D
you're all just doing this to torture me aren't you
Will you be chillin like a villian, or like Bob Dylan?

For Ken:

<center>Vacation
Go-Gos

Lyrics Here</center>
Quote:Just need a break from work?
did posting from work get to hard for you, that you needed a week to do it at home?
I'm taking six days off from work soon too..can't wait....
my life is a vacation!!!
whats a QOTSA show?
Quote:my life is a vacation!!!
That is because you are a suckass :thumbs-up: Senor!

Quote:whats a QOTSA show?

Doesn't anyone read the music section!!!
I read It all the time. I must have missed It.
Quote:Will you be chillin like a villian, or like Bob Dylan?

hoo hoo.;-)
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><div align="center">TOPIC CHANGE</div></span>

Where are you going on your vacation this year? Are you going on vacation this year?

After spending the last 3 months in a very nice hotel, I don't want to see another hotel room for the rest of the year, so I've decided to go camping for an entire week this summer.

How about you?
Sometime in august I'm supposed to be spending a week at some beach in jersey with
my sister in law. Should be a hoot.
why will i tell you people that im going to be a fill in camp counselor for 2 weeks in north jersey.
i wish i were taking a few days off, but i'd miss you all too much Confusedniff: Confusedniff:
hmmmm metal arent you in north jersey?

sending your kids to camp, buddy?
hmmmmm...north jersey...nope, can't say that I am.

sorry snuk, the little guy is too young for camp...he's staying home with mommy this summer. since you don't like little girls, i don't have to worry about my daughter :thumbs-up: