CDIH

Full Version: THE CELL IS TOO SMALL! - MY EAR IS CRAMPING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If my ear rots and falls off, you're gonna have a fucking hefty lawsuit on your hands, prick! I'll spray so much spoo all over the walls, the next person in here is gonna pass out from the smell. You think I care if I can't read the other shit going on? What am I missing? Oh no, now I won't know what people are eating, or I might have to look at my watch to find out what fucking time it is! Oh, look at that, everyone still wants to fuck French Bread! Guess what? I can't read it, but I can fucking hear it!!!!!! Cockface!
Quote:THE CELL IS TOO SMALL!
Yeah yeah, so is your cock. Stop bitching.
Awwwwww, poor Alkey. :Spits:
FREE ALKEY! TAKE ME INSTEAD!....haha yea right :roltflmao:
Don't worry, pal, I'll sneak some shit in for you, Karen Hill style.
Ants in My Pants Wrote:Don't worry, pal, I'll sneak some shit in for you, Karen Hill style.
That's how you deliver things when I'm not in prison anyway.
here honey, i smuggled you in some spoo :moonie:
crx girl Wrote:here honey, i smuggled you in some spoo :moonie:
Mmmmmm, it's fresh!
Alkey honey, here's a special cake I baked just for you, eat carefully. :roll:
Quote:Alkey honey, here's a special cake I baked just for you, eat carefully.
Pssst, hey Alkey, don't eat it. She peed on it.
Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:Alkey honey, here's a special cake I baked just for you, eat carefully.
Pssst, hey Alkey, don't eat it. She peed on it.
I've had so much semen spray the back of my throat while in the hole, what's a little urine on cake?
Alkey, when they threw you in the hole, was there a 30-second camera shot of your genitals like they do on "Oz"?
I did not pee on the cake, and even if i did, it tastes like popcorn, he'd like it.
No, it was only about 3 seconds because the ratio for "length of time penis is shown" to "length of penis" is 10:1.
blah, blah, blah, that's what you get for breaking the law. go to hell and stop your bitching
Quote:No, it was only about 3 seconds because the ratio for "length of time penis is shown" to "length of penis" is 10:1.
Oh geez, then they could fill a whole episode with mine.
Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:No, it was only about 3 seconds because the ratio for "length of time penis is shown" to "length of penis" is 10:1.
Oh geez, then they could fill a whole episode with mine.
It's about time you're admitting it.
ha ha, alkey is in the hole :bouncer:
Dude, you were warned. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

And we all know you like the amount of man meat you're getting in prison.
virgingrrl Wrote:ha ha, alkey is in the hole :bouncer:
Yours is next on my list.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8