CDIH

Full Version: Mmmmmmm....thats hot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: aparav2001082-out.jpg]
if the screw driver was actually going through his meat yes it would be hot.

but simply laying it down on a pillow then placing his meat on top of it is merely just foreplay.

now this is hot!

[Image: PIERCINGS.jpg]
[Image: p0000685.jpg]
[Image: 931461d.jpg]

Ok those were my contributions!! :lol:
whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute. did that guy piece the skin around his junk and close up that area completely in that last one???
i think so. interested in doing it yourself?
thats just fucking insane
My friend has the second piercing that Kim posted....he said it makes anal better for him and his partner....I think that's what that is.... :crackhead:
OUCH!:clueless:
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THAT MAN HAS NO PENIS!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! </span> :crackhead: :crackhead: :crackhead: :crackhead: :crackhead:
Quote:My friend has the second piercing that Kim posted....he said it makes anal better for him and his partner....I think that's what that is....
how does he whipe? :clueless:
Quote:how does he whipe?
Why don't you ask Arpi yourself?
but, he's probably with maynard where "he said it makes anal better for him and his partner," and i want to know now
Yes, Arpi does have the anal piercing, and yes, it does make it better. Although one time, it tore the skin on my glans. OUCH! :-(
I think the 2nd one was a hermaphrodite (sp?)
They actually have a name for that anus piercing thing:

"The guiche is a piercing of the ridge of flesh between the testicles and the anus. Derives froma Samoan puberty ritual. Believed to stimulate in the area of the prostate gland. Very popular among modern enthusiasts."

:moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie:

Edited By Kim on May 30 2002 at 6:21
Quote:how does he whipe?

Just knowing he had that done was more info than I ever wanted to know...he even offered to show it to me :-o