CDIH

Full Version: What is more painfull?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think is more painfull, holding in a huge piss or shit?

The debate must be made.

Im going to have to say holding in a piss. When i do that i feel my prostate is going to pop out of my belly button.
I'm going to enter a tentative vote for shit. Strictly from a male perspective, there's always a little relief to be found in knowing that you can theoretically turn around, whip it out and, let the piss fly almost anywhere if the pressure became too intense.

But, when you're holding back that beer and burrito gassy runny abdominal cramping bubbling up bowel jabbing poop... well, maybe not for you, snuka but, to the rest of us that presents the additional psychological distress of "where the fuck is the men's room?" and, "how much longer can I hold this?" and "am I gonna make it?" and "what if I don't make it?"
i'm gunna go with shit. if you have to pee, you can always find somewhere to go.
its fun in a way to hold in a wicked shit. it just compacts itself against itself. it turns into one huge block of shit. it is cool to see how big of a log you can crap out. my goal is to crap out a big enough log i can stuff into a bananna skin and reclose the skin back up and leave it in a fruit basket.
Have ya ever met one of these freaks that only shits like once a week? What the fuck is up with that?
definitely shit. you can piss pretty much anywhere if you have to.
Quote:Have ya ever met one of these freaks that only shits like once a week? What the fuck is up with that?
they're called women. :crackhead:
No, really... I know two guys that go like a week to ten days between dumps. It's effin scary.
that is just not right. i really look foward to a daily dump. i mean sometimes it is the highlight of my day. having to wait a week for that would be terrible.
I hear ya.

And, it can't be healthy. All that bacteria just sitting there in your bowels for days. These guys are on the fast track to colostomies IMHO.
the best dump is the wake up dump. i know i will be in there for a while so i usually take my bowl of corn flakes in with me.
Or worst of all Grumps mom's box or snukkas sister!! Ughh That's even worse than a vos show, but not by much.
Alrighty then...Confusedmokey:
c'mon sluggo...you cant possibly be saying you dont eat while taking a greazy one. sometimes there is just no time to do both seperately.
I don't got a week between shits, but I am definately not regular. Normally I go every few days, but then sometimes I'll get doubled over with stomach pains and have the assplosions for a couple days.

Taking a piss is much more enjoyable than taking a shit. So with that logic, the reward of holding a piss would be much better than the reward of shitting.

So I'm going to go with holding a shit is more painful/annoying
I was just saying hello to Jersey Thunder or whatever He's calling himself...
Hoo hoo I invented using different names on different boards! Hoo hoo!!:toast:
Nope.
:moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart:
I just made a big stinky doodie
Pages: 1 2