CDIH

Full Version: Put your mother fuckin clothes on - For fuck's sake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why oh why must the most hideous human beings stroll around in the New York State parks with all thier disgusting body parts in view of the general public? Can't we make a fuckin law that if you are a slob, you must keep yourself fully clothed except when showering? My fuckin god, the beasts I saw this weekend has damaged my eyes.

It should be simple. If you are a woman and lets say more than, I don't know, 30 pounds over wieght, no jogging in only a sports bra you fuckin heathen. Men, same fuckin rule. At least cover that Taco Bell covered belly behind a fuckin tank top.

And, power walking fat people, get a fuckin clue. You are totaly defeating the purpose of the walk when you are eating a fuckin ice cream cone you fat fuck.
The worst part is fat people who don't know they're fat. They actually think they are skinny. WTF? If you have more than one chin. YOURE FUCKING FAT!!! If you can't see your dick. YOURE FUCKING FAT!!! If your tits and your belly form one lump. YOURE FUCKING FAT!!!
:-o Rolleyes
maynard, its not the ones that dont think they're fat that are bad.its worse when not only do they think they're not fat, they also think they're hot.the ones with huge rolls hanging out of small shirtys, showing celevage almost to the nipple on tits made entirely of disgusting fat, and every step causing all of their hideous revealed skin to jiggle.at times, i think the muslims had a goog idea with making women wear those black body tarps(burrkas?)
Sean, I wish I knew what you were talking about, but it's "greek to me". :-D
What if it's a frozen yogurt cone? :bouncer:
yeah, cos yogurt makes all the difference in the world. pfft! Rolleyes
Quote:Sean, I wish I knew what you were talking about, but it's "greek to me".

HA!
rule #1- if your tummy isnt flat, DONT WEAR A TUMMY SHIRT. jeez!
Quote:Sean, I wish I knew what you were talking about, but it's "greek to me".

Say, anyone feel like going to Bethpage Black this week?
Go figure, Kid made me laugh.