CDIH

Full Version: Red wings/avs game 7 - And the Stanley cup finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a game!! What a complete collapse by the Avs. Totally unexpected..... Oh I'm talking about hockey. No one cares.

Anyone remember Buffalo blowing out Phily last year 8-0 in a game 6....... Sorry.

Go back to talking about Boo-Ball and Soccer.
although i despise both teams, it was thrilling for me to watch the avs implode!!!!!!
just FYI, There are plenty of people on oa.com who care about hockey
and there are plently of people at NHL.com, canoe.ca that care about hockey too.
I love hockey with a passion and I am utterly shocked that the Canes won in OT last night. I didn't give them a shot to score three goals in the entire finals, much less in one game.
i agree with you sean. in fact, now that the 'canes have proven that they deserve to be in the finals. i say fuck it let them take the whole ball of wax!!!! i'd rather they get the cup than the red wings
I would love to see that twat Hasek never get to raise the cup so I am with you 100% on that! I fuckin hate that douche bag. He is one of the main reasons that the guy who wins coach of the year can be fired in the same year.
speaking of that punk-assed bitch, did you see that hasek got a speeding ticket on the way to the game last night?
Quote:speaking of that punk-assed bitch, did you see that hasek got a speeding ticket on the way to the game last night?

They should have shot him. Fuckin ass wipe's interview about it had me in fuckin stiches. " I was only doing 65 in a 45" Yeah, only. What a fuckin dick. I will put money the cunt tried to say he was with the Wings and now blames the cop for not being able to stop Ronnie from getting the game winner.