CDIH

Full Version: Who owns a motorcycle? - I want one too
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What's something good to start on (of the non-crotch rocket variety)? Where should I look to get one (used or new)? Any other suggestions?

[Image: autoMotorcyclesHondaHondaClassiccShadow_...zed220.jpg]
If the manufacturer does not end in a vowel, that is good.
Do you always have to have something between your legs?:lol:

....and didn't you just get an atv?
what's wrong with crotch rockets/rice burners?
Quote:....and didn't you just get an atv?
Yes. And yesterday I was sure I was done for. It rode up the embankment, and I was sure it was coming over on me. But everything worked out ok, and then we :fuggin: and looked at the clouds. :thumbs-up:

Quote:what's wrong with crotch rockets/rice burners?
Not to my liking. Plastic doesn't turn me on, like the sight of chrome does. :-D

Edited By Hey Ladi on June 03 2002 at 12:37
I have not been on a bike since some SOB cutt me off and I spilled mine several years ago.

However go with the Harley Ladi. Knowing you, vibrating iron between your thighs is what you will be wanting.
okee dokee........

i personally prefer the kawasaki ninja zx 1200.
i like being able to go from 0 to 120mph in no time flat.

if you have the loot, go with a BMW bike. they may not be all chromed out but man they are sweet.

Edited By LZMF1 on June 03 2002 at 12:45
I wanted to learn how to ride and get a bike, but, all my Harley pals told me to start out small. Get a small rice burner....start small....learn how to ride first. I never did do it.

Quote:vibrating iron between your thighs is what you will be wanting.
damn you OAS....now I want one again. :-p
Quote:damn you OAS....now I want one again
potato, potato, potato, potato....varoooooooooooooom!
I'm thinking about getting a bike also. Can't get a crotch rocket...I just can't fold myself in half to ride one of those....so I'd be considering a solid touring bike. Ladi, Honda does have some decent powered stuff for under $8K new, and it looks like sort of a Harley anyway. But I wouldn't be able to spend $10K plus on a bike either.....deep pockets, short fucking t-rex arms
Maybe if you ask nicely FNMoron will post a pic of his helicopter.
Look for a used Honda rebel...
They're kinda small, and low to the ground...
Easy to learn on...
You can find one cheap and it won't break your heart if you mess it up...
Quote:Maybe if you ask nicely FNMoron will post a pic of his helicopter.
it's nice

I was on the Honda site actually. It said the Rebel, new was $3000, not bad at all! Do you have to bring you own bike to the class? Where do I find a class? How hard is the MV test?
from what i've heard they have made it harder. gone are the days of the guy setting up two orange cones and having you do a figure eight. but hey it can't be that difficult.
How about this one:
[Image: akira.jpg]

rumor is that it is a BMW. An electric too.
I have a rusty Huffy with a playing card attatched to the frame with a clothes pin so it rattles in the spokes.

does that count?
I hear any day now LZ is going to take his training wheels off too.
If Moron could pass the test...
Anyone can...
You don't have to bring a bike to the class, they supply little enduros...
And after you go through the course you don't have to take the driving test at DMV...
Quote:I hear any day now LZ is going to take his training wheels off too.
nope, i like them right where they are!!

somehow i still find a way to fall though.

so ken, how's the huffy?

Edited By LZMF1 on June 03 2002 at 1:46
With the Banana seat, theres room for two....wink wink.
Pages: 1 2 3