CDIH

Full Version: Will the bus fall into disrepair!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What will we do if Snuka can't come here?

I want to send a hearty Fuck That to his office, for implementing a monitoring policy!!

Who will make us sick after Lunch? :disappointed: Who else's name inspires fear & dread, at it's meare sight?
Quote:Will the bus fall into disrepair!!!
nope

PAF46 finds some damn good pics so does seph.

not to worry we still have a few sick little monkeys left to apall and disgust us!!
awww but Seph is such a sweet little Angel his pics are soooo cute!

Now, PA3456... Confusedpits:
ladi, fear not!! i have a few nice pictures that i save for special ocassions. just make sure you eat lightly before viewing them. i will provide fair warning.
:bah: I don't want no stinking warning!!!
Quote:i will provide fair warning.

WARNING!!!! If you post a warning you will be banned from the bus.
:rofl: c'mon you guys know me better than that...........it just sounded good.<center>[Image: casr8-13.jpg]</center>

Edited By LZMF1 on June 04 2002 at 8:06
That pic should be a warning of what happens the day after poker night on grumps mom's back!!
Well, atleast it must be easier to shave.... and he's not afraid of sharp objects..... doesn't need a condom... of course, some women might refer to him as That Sicko Down the Street..... then again, doesn't seem to hurt you psychos any :thumbs-up:
Quote:Well, atleast it must be easier to shave

So he's gay as well?:crackhead:
Ahh Grasshopper, so much to learn
I have no intention of ever shaving my balls. Maybe frump will but not me.:crackhead:
Ok, Furry... but it'll make your 2" look like 3 ;-)
Quote:Ok, Furry... but it'll make your 2" look like 3
So true...
Damnit I told you it was cold that day! Beside I'm a grower not a shower!!:-p
I was merely stating that shaving made my 2" look like 3"...:disappointed:
<div align="center">PENILE DUPLICATION</div>
DEFINITION:
The penis is duplicated as follows: a simple glanular duplication, a bifid shaft with distal duplication or total penile duplication. There is a special sort of penile duplication which is seen in exstrophy - epispadias complex with the single corpora cavernosa bodies. In cases of complete diphallia, the penile bodies usually lie side by side or one on top of the other...

[Image: 4_1.jpg][Image: 4_2.jpg]
I'm so glad the people around here walk loudly, or I'd be caught staring at that, trying to figure it out! :lol:
will someone tell the retard from newark that Grumpys mom jokes and ken sister jokes are out. The line is Arpi's butt licking and moose cock swallowing......
PAF46 rings in with another winner!!!
Pages: 1 2