CDIH

Full Version: Adobe photoshop 7.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone here tried it yet?

From what I have read it is not really a big upgrade...just a few filters and tools for digital photographers, which, does interest me somewhat.

If you've tried it for photos what do you think?
Wait a minute, you mean Photoshop actually isn't only for sig pics?

::Confusedhocked:::

Glad I got that cleared up, now I learned my lesson for the day! :firebounce:
fuck! i stll haven't even come close to figuring out how to use 6.0 and now they have a new one. great. :-(
All of the tools have been improved. The way it interacts with a tablet is supposed to be 100x better. I like it. If anything, I would say the filters barely changed. The changes are more functional, like how brushes are selected and modified. The Healing Brush tool rocks!!! There's also an image browser built-in now.
Quote:The Healing Brush tool rocks!!!
Yes, that looked pretty interesting to me. I was always using the blur tool before.
Quote:I was always using the blur tool before.

yuck. try using the smudge/blur & sample/paste method... ull be MUCH happier w/ results. or just get ps7 (which rox) and use the heal and patch tools (they pretty much do the same thing as the sample/paste method, but in one easy step).

.//chris
Quote:smudge/blur & sample/paste method
Whaaa....huh? Never heard of that method....although I may give it a try.
I figure you wouldn't use the smudge at full 100% pressure, right?
Quote:Whaaa....huh? Never heard of that method....although I may give it a try.
I figure you wouldn't use the smudge at full 100% pressure, right?

u can... it really depnds on wut ur using it for. for old photographs that i scanned in that have little specs of crap on them, i used to use smudge, zoom in as much as i can, and gently 'nudge' the color of the normal area over the little spec of crap. do this all the way around the spec and then blur it. for larger areas (like where u want to remove something from the photo, i will copy a sample area from some other part of the photo (or another photo) and paste it onto the area i want to cover up... keep doing this in little parts and ull get something like this...
[Image: tema.jpg]
That is surely the work of the Devil.
Chris, you never cease to amaze me with your sk33lz..
It just took me too long to notice the guy standing by the lady was gone. :crackhead:

For regular scratches, I always used the eyedropper tool....enlarged the pic, then went to air brush or pencil and filled in the pixel with the surrounding color of the scratch or spec.

What I was using the blur tool for, in photographs, was to even out skin tones.
Quote:Chris, you never cease to amaze me with your sk33lz..

and that was done 1.5 years ago in about 2 hours using photoshop 5.0 for mac with the 1 button hockey puck mouse. :-D
i have photoshop 7...i can add text to a picture, shrink it, enlarge it, and change its color.i'm skilled, arent i?
Quote:and that was done 1.5 years ago in about 2 hours using photoshop 5.0 for mac with the 1 button hockey puck mouse
Now I'm sure it's the work of the Devil.
I dunno, 2 hours seems like a long time for that. But, maybe it's just me. ;-)
Okay...I have 6.0 just barely figured out how to add text...I'm VERY confused... Sad I know there's so much I can do, and I can't even figure out how to paste images into a new document...:crackhead:
Photoshop Roadmap has some easy to follow tutorials. I suggest you check it out.
Best I ever did was photoshopping out a guy's mustache. Had it all his life. No photo's of him without it anywhere. Just blur, smudge, and a little of the spray paint tool using color samples from other areas of the face.
Thanks Kid...I'll check it out from home later. :thumbs-up:
Is there anyplace to download It, or do I have to buy It? Ahh, who am I kidding. I still havent figured out PSP 7 yet.
Pages: 1 2