CDIH

Full Version: Pee shy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pee Shy = Pschological Disorder!!

Now you have an excuse for not pissing in public!
I don't like being in the bathroom next to people, especially when the other stall is empty, but they take the one next to me. Or going right in after someone, I want to wait for the pee fumes to clear first.

Every once in awhile I dream I'm peeing too. There I am stuck on the pot, and people keep coming to talk to me, and I can't stand up to wipe & come out & do whatever it is they want me for, because they won't leave me alone. I don't enjoy those, I get pissed off in the dream.
Quote:pissed off
:crackhead:
I'm not pee shy at all. After all the times I've used Sluggo's bathroom, there's no WAY I could be pee shy.
This is true...
you have to move furniture to close the door to the laundry room...
:rofl:

I get pee shy all the time at public restrooms. I can't pee if there's anyone else in the stalls...especially if a friend comes in with me and starts talking to me (biggest pet peeve!) When I'm drunk, though, all bets are off
Bathroom conversation is just WRONG!!!!!!!!
Or those people who stand in the bathroom when they are done & just continue to talk!
for some reason i am not pee shy in a public bathroom, but i hate it when i am home & someone is talking to me through the door, or someone is standing right outside the bathroom talking to someoen else. that makes me nuts.
nope, not me.

if i gotta take a leak i just do it. i couldn't care if the pope was standing at the urinal next to me.
Yes, but he is kind of bent over, what if you caught him staring? Or he wanted to bless it?
the worst is when you're stocking the lake with brown trout and someone sits in the stall next to you and tries to start up a conversation....
Especially when they offer you brownies.
or peanut butter...
Chunky peanut butter
shenis

Just seemed appropriate here.
:rofl: I like the tag line "Squat no mo!"
i don't get shy when i am going...but like ladi, i don't like going after someone just vacated a stall...something inherintly wrong with a warm seat...