CDIH

Full Version: Ken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You try too hard. Sometimes you're funny, but most of the time it looks too forced. Be more natural. I'm sure you'll say funny stuff as time goes on. You keep on changing your "personality" around here, and it's getting tiresome. Pick one and be done with it. Jeesh.

Oh yeah, and Seph says more funny stuff in one post than you've said since you joined.
Multiple personalities suck. They aren't funny either!!

Edit: What happened to every thread being about maynard? Now it's all about stalker ken.

Edited By Jack Meehoff on June 05 2002 at 11:25
Frankly I'm glad they're not about me anymore. That was getting stale.

Ken is just an attention whore. There's nothing wrong with wanting attention, just in moderation.
Quote:Oh yeah, and Seph says more funny stuff in one post than you've said since you joined.

YEAH.

SO FUCK YOU.

DIRTY PAKI.
you just saw this, maynard?i've talked to ken about his funny/unfunny cycles...he serriously has to stop trying so hard, since its reach after reach after reach, and has to stop with the same tired old jokes.the occaisional "fb is gay" "arpi=screech" "maynard is gay" is funny, but he uses those same jokes(and the other unmentioned ones) far too often
I haven't had a thread about me in a while. I feel left out :-(
one vote
Quote:one vote
:rofl:
Quote:one vote
bah, that was before your time junior.
Arpi = Screech is my bit, Ken stay away. You've got plenty of your own, don't steal mine too.
Can't we just beat Ken to within an inch of his life and move on already?
Galt,
I am the Arpi has ET fingers guy,
the only screech joke I made was the MS Paint Pic I made of him.....
I defy the gay caballero to find one other screech joke that I made.
Ken's still a jerkoff.

He thinks that taking a day off and barely posting will help him. PFFT!
Sorry MayMay,
getting some work done....
then MS Painting at lunch.....
Quote:Seph says more funny stuff in one post than you've said since you joined
i guess seph has me beat by a longshot too!
Quote:i guess seph has me beat by a longshot too!
Well...DUH!:crackhead:
<div align="center"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:times'>DEEK!!</span></span></div>
:moonie:
Mmmmm.....sluggo's butt..... :loveya:
:lol: :moonie: :lol:
Pages: 1 2