CDIH

Full Version: One little, two little.... - The ramones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dee Dee Ramone dead

Ok, two down, one to go. I am figuring the best way to make a buck is to put out a life insurance policy on the last of the band. What a shame, yet another rocker slayed by that damned accidental overdose.
Yeah, I just read this too. Sad. :-(

At least Dee Dee lived long enough to get into the R&R Hall of Fame. Something Joey couldn't do. Undecided
How come we never here about acidental overdoses for a band like Nsync? What, are pop pretty boys too good to inject death in thier faggy arms? Shit, I never hear of rappers oding on crack? What gives?
Because their music sucks ass, that's why. All the good musicians do heroin. Jeesh, didn't you know?
Really? shit, so why couldn't Metallica do the H before Load and Re Load and save us 33 dollars worth of suck?
Quote:shit, so why couldn't Metallica do the H before Load and Re Load and save us 33 dollars worth of suck?
:lol:

Probably because Lars told them it was illegal and they'd be supporting terrorism.
Fuckin Napster brang the towers down? Fuck, now I did learn something today. Thanks, Dee Dee!
:disappointed:
Quote:What a shame, yet another rocker slayed by that damned accidental overdose.
I don't think it's a shame, at all. How many people have to die from the same fucking thing before you realize that this shit will kill you? People that do hardcore drugs like this deserve whatever they get. And don't give me that addiction crap. You don't get addicted to something you never do.
I have to agree with you Kid...
When you have the world by the balls, you should be able to find something else to make you happy...
Something you are forgetting....

When most of these musicians start using drugs, they DONT have the world by the balls. In fact, they are living in a van touring the country to make a name for themselves.

But still, I don't feel sorry for him for ODing. I'm just sorry to see another rock legend die. That's all.
Whoa whoa whoa. I thought the three of you knew me better than this than to think I would actually pity a fuckin soul. Get off the fuckin soapboxes. Maybe I do need sarcasm tags. I thought the damned acidental overdose being used in that sentence was a dead give away.
I wasn't saying you felt sorry at all...
Never entered my mind...
And I don't give a shit what their situation was when they started, May...
The fact is, most of them say they do it because they are bored...FUCKING BORED...
That is goddamn reeeee-diculous...
To quote one of their fellow musicians..."If you're bored, you're boring"...
long live the ramones
ok, so their music STUNK but it was catchy as hell!!!!
He was my age. I gave up The Drugs many years ago. He should have too.

On a side note, speaking of addictions, 7-11 has Blueberry Creame back as a coffee flavor. Sean Cold you better run down and get some before the run out.
Quote:How come we never here about acidental overdoses for a band like Nsync?
cuz they're too pretty!
plus, it's cool for rock stars to use drugs, and they're <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>NOT</span> cool