CDIH

Full Version: When you finish your shift tonight... - I hope the bus runs you over....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YOU'RE A FUCKING BUS DRIVER....YOU STOP AT THE BUS STOPS...it's not rocket science...god knows if you understood that you wouldn't be driving a bus.... Who the fuck do you think you are driving by a stop and waving as you pass us all by??!! Arghh....
at least you're on vacation now.

i hope you're enjoying yourself.:rofl:
Don't NYC city bus drivers make something rediculous like $80,000 a year or some shit?
Even then, its only a fifth of what you made in one year, Moneybags
yeah, I guess when you put it that way, it's not that much money.

Carry on.
i thought this post was to bitch about the tard bus driver. i want a refund.
there is no "tart cart" bus driver at the moment.........
Perhaps I'm of a priviledged class....but wouldn't a car be easier? You know, instead of depending on public transportation.
Quote:Perhaps I'm of a priviledged class
or perhaps you just don't know what it's like to live in a real city...
Or perhaps YOU'RE NAMED AFTER A FUCKING CAR YOU RETARD!
Well...
Look who's returned to grace us with his presence once again...
Mr. oversized scrolling text that nobody can read...
What's up crabby ass? :crackhead:
Is my text still screwed up? WHAT THE FUCK! It's the same size as your's on my screen, Sluggo. I don't fuckin' get it. Oh yeah...and fuck you and your shady logic again, CRX.
YES...:lol:
Actually, it looks worse, when it was scrolling there was a possibility to decode it, now it's one jumbled blob :crackhead:
McJimBeam, try making the size = 9. that worked for mine.
Okay.....lemme know what you think of it now.
nope, still shitty :toast: put down the beer
Ladi...the beer is down, babe. I gotta work at The Jake tonight. So going drunk is not a good plan. Maybe it's cuz I use AOL....who knows, but everything looks fine here on my end.
Quote:Maybe it's cuz I use AOL....
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAA :fart:
STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:
Pages: 1 2