CDIH

Full Version: In an effort to know my enemies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post here if you hate the Ken,

NO matter the depths of you hatred,
or how intense the feeling is,
please limit yourself to one and only one post,
thank you.

1. Galt
2. Arpi
2 1/2 Barch
4. fbdlingfrg
5. Jack Meehoff
6. Ikea Boy
7. CRX (this one hurt)
8. Keyser (you gotta read the rules)(he posted twice much hatred in this one)
9. LZ
10. McBourbon

Edited By Ken'sPen on June 11 2002 at 10:01
I hate "A" Ken, how am I supposed to know if it's "The" Ken you're talking about?
add me just because you refuse to get AIM
I think you need more than two. So, count me in.
i hate you, too
Fucker... too good to stalk good ol Jack. I hate you too damnit.
:rofl:

i just figured i'd throw a :rofl: in just to annoy you!
Quote:I hate "A" Ken, how am I supposed to know if it's "The" Ken you're talking about?
what did *A* ever do to you galt? he/she barely even posted.
I heard that "A" is a kike.

I hate kikes

and spics, niggers, or-intals, fags, commies, and injuns too. But that's for another time.
I demand that I be listed as an entire enemy. As my esteemed colleague Mr. fdblkgsfg fills the number 4 position in your list, I feel that I have occupied the number 3 position without receiving the degree of that position.

I hereby submit that you are in fact an evil evil person and shall devote every fiber of my being to conquering you and the evil which you represent and achieving a full solid whole number status upon your list.

btw...
I found old pic from a roll of film I thought had lost:

[Image: fatchickontop.jpg]

Are those your feet?
i like ken
I honestly don't feel either way about you but the fact that you need to bring attention to yourself by asking who hates you makes me hate you so I guess sign me up.
Quote:1. Galt
2. Arpi
2 1/2 Barch
4. fbdlingfrg
5. Jack Meehoff
6. LZMF1
7. CRX (this one hurt)
8. Keyser (you gotta read the rules)
9. Ikea Boy
hey!!!!!!! i wish to be in the top 5, dammit!!!

and i'm still waiting for your mspaint rendition of me!!!!!

Edited By LZMF1 on June 09 2002 at 6:16
me-->:fart: >ken's pen

:rofl:
you want me to hate you, i wont play into your hand.
Quote:CRX (this one hurt)
i'm sorry, i didn't mean to post here, i was just responding to galt. so, does posting twice cancel out the other one?
This is a sad cry for attention. If you're sad and alone and need attention, this is no way to get it. It will destroy your self-esteem. Try a cat, dog, or even some fish. They require your attention and, in turn, return that same affection to you. (Sorry, had a moment there....now that it's summer and I'm not teaching I get a lot of time to catch up on day time television....why is it all for women?)