CDIH

Full Version: Seen any good concerts lately? - Spinoff of the listening thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well as it is heavy concert season, wondering what shows people have been going to lately.

I saw Goldfinger and Mest at the Vanderbuilt on thursday, fucking ROCKED goldfinger ruled

just came in from Disfunctional Family Picnic....sucked for the most part, but SOAD, Incubus, and a killer Korn set made it worth it...got in for free anyway :-D

going to a few more good shows in the next few weeks, should be cool.
mest is the worst group ever and they should die horribly.
that cadillac song is the most annoying thing i've ever heard
i agree about that song, they have a few good ones, overall they were thouroughly mediocre...doesn't change the fact that goldfinger rules.
The last show I went to too was last month when I saw Thursday, Most Precious Blood, Unearth, Drowningman, and a bunch of other bands at CBGB's. the show was 7 hours long and was like a mini-hardcore fest. I think I've made my opinion on Thursday pretty clear but they get better every time I see them and their set was just amazing this time. they played my favorite song "Streaks in the Sky" after I shouted for them to play it about 100 times, and I chipped my tooth when I smashed the microphone into it during a singalong part of "How Long is the Night?". Most Precious Blood was eh, Unearth was cool. Great show overall.

The week earlier I saw Coheed and Cambria and the Exit at Brownie's in Manhattan. Coheed and Cambria is one of the best bands I've heard in a long time, and they are really good live. My only problem is the music is kinda mellow so there are no pits, and pits rule. The exit was pretty cool too but I'm not really fimiliar with their music.

There are a lot of good shows in the city, but now that I'm home from school its a bitch getting there so I'm gonna miss out on some good shit, but I'm seeing Coheed and Cambria again later this month and I'm going to Warped Tour in August which I could not be more psyched about.
i'm going to see strungout tomorrow. should be good since i like them
don't know anything about the other bands playing, so that'll probably suck
I want to go to that, gah I hate not being in the city!!!!
Quote:The week earlier I saw Coheed and Cambria and the Exit at Brownie's in Manhattan. Coheed and Cambria is one of the best bands I've heard in a long time, and they are really good live.
Coheed and Cambria fucking rules! i'm seeing them on friday with movielife and catch 22 at the world, i can't fucking wait.
me too. Movie life reppin' L-TOWN
Something wrong with this thread?