CDIH

Full Version: New album releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking forward to this tomorrow.

Dangerous Lives Of Alter Boys

The movie doesn't interest me too much, but the soundtrack should kick ass.
Hmmmm... is this the year of Two Thousand Two?

Is this about New Albums of this year?

I liked tis thread better when Spit did it - New Albums 2002, release dates

Edited By SLASH on June 10 2002 at 6:22
OMG, it was on page 8!!! I looked through 5 pages for the thread but couldn't find it. :-p

Oh, and your 1337 skills have gone straight to hell as of late. Your link is doesn't work. Undecided
weeeee...this comes out tomorrow...happy day happy day.

[Image: mini_render_cover.jpg]

Ani DiFranco is coming to town.
She'll be at your place.

You've been asking for this one for years, and here it is: the first-ever feature-length documentary of Ani in action, constructed by
the Little Folksinger herself.

"RENDER (spanning time with ani difranco)" weaves together footage shot over a five-year period. This one-of-a-kind project invites you to join Ani, her band, and members of the extended RBR family onstage, in the studio, at home in Buffalo, New York, and on the tour bus as they
criss-cross the country.

This two-hour film draws on never-before-seen material from as far back as 1997, focusing on Ani's 2000 and 2001 tours with her 5-piece band. It features two brand new Ani songs and previously unreleased live versions of many of her classics, recorded throughout North America. This impressionistic collage sends you WAY behind the scenes as new songs take shape, and explores the stories behind some favorite older ones. At various stops along the way, Ani speaks her mind about such ongoing concerns as the death penalty, queer identity, and the racial politics of urban renewal. (The DVD version of the package includes additional scenes, a bonus song, and background information on Righteous Babe's entire current roster of artists, many of whom have cameos in the main portion of the tape.)

"RENDER" offers you a sneak peek into Ani's life and music in her own words, on her own terms. It's a visual live album, it's an unflinching self-portrait, it's a road film, it's an art flick, it's a document of a moment in time.
I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT!!!

I only checked the CD new releases.
So I bought all kinds of unexpected stuff today.

I got the Dangerous Lives CD
DJ Shadow - The Private Press
They Might Be Giants - NO!
Ani Difranco - Render DVD
If you like really shitty music, New Found Glory's CD came out today.