CDIH

Full Version: Missing people - And not feeling bad when you don't
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, it seems to be expected that you should by all rights miss people when you haven't seen them in a while or haven't spoken. And, it is expected from you to miss someone when they actually tell you they miss you.

But, what if you don't? How do you side step that topic when it comes up? I can say that I don't miss most people nor give a shit if they miss me in the least. Most of the time I don't speak or see someone, it is by my design in the first place but it can be mighty uncomfortable when this comes up in person.

And, no, this does not concern the few peole I chatted with last night at all. I ask this because yesterday I saw a group of friends I used to frequent the local bars with and when they were talking about the "good old days" they said they missed me. I felt like they said they loved me and avoided saying the dreaded "I miss you too".
It's nice to see people you haven't seen in awhile to have few laughs talking about old times. But it is seldom a situation where I miss them. Our lives, interests and associations constantly moves on. If we do miss someone, we find ways to stay in touch. If it is just fond memories, then we don't miss them, we just enjoy the time we did spend together.

Now wasn't that all sappy sounding.
people suck.
I was actually hoping they were dead when I hadn't spoken/seen them in a while. I change groups a friends more often then most people change thier socks. Even while they were talking, I actually thought to myself "Self, how are these douche bags still alive?"
Quote:"Self, how are these douche bags still alive?"
With that mindset, you should have no problem cycling through friends at the rapid rate you desire. Providing the supply doesn't run out. Rolleyes
with all the people in the nyc metro area, sean has plenty to sift through
How can you miss people if they never go away?
I miss the raw, unbridled, hanging from the rafters sex i had with a few ex-girlfriends but aside from that i can't say i really miss those people who i don't see on a regular basis.
I think one thing I miss is not having to worry about fuckin bills on top of bills. Ahhhh, the good old days of blowing paycheck after paycheck on drink. But, people in general suck ass. i miss a few people, they know who they are, and for the most part, i could not possibly give a shit if I didn't talk to some fuckin schlep I haven't seen in a few years. I am more likey going to miss playing with my Transformers and GI Joes then miss nitwits I have gone out of my way to remove from my life. Good to see me again? Fuck that, I wish most shit heads dead after I lose touch just so I won't get called at @ am to give thier car a fuckin jump.
the people that really do count stay in touch no matter what so fuck everybody else....
And, don't even get my started on that clan of blood sucking, emotional hanger on's, bleed you till you are fuckin dry leeches called one's family!

And LZ, you motherless idiot, I wasn't talking about staying in touch, this thread is mainly to serve the purpose of me being fuckin bitter about nitwit's missing you and me not giving a flying fuck if they do. Jesus fuckin christ, maybe you should be the mod of the Short Bus. Either that or we should just lock you up in there and not allow your window licking self to post anywhere else.
[Image: WWFSgtSlaughter1a.jpg]
Quote:And LZ, you motherless idiot, I wasn't talking about staying in touch, this thread is mainly to serve the purpose of me being fuckin bitter about nitwit's missing you and me not giving a flying fuck if they do. Jesus fuckin christ, maybe you should be the mod of the Short Bus. Either that or we should just lock you up in there and not allow your window licking self to post anywhere else.
seanc0ld luvs me
:loveya: :loveya:
UH-OH Rolleyes
and there goes Maynard being a waste of bandwidth. You, sir, I can't stand and I hope you break your ankle in your faggy little socks the next time you go for a bike ride.

It is safe to say I do not and will not ever miss Maynard.:firebounce:
Thanks Sean, and you're still the same dumb shit opinionated prick that I grew to know and loathe.
God should be punished if there actually is a God for allowing you to still roam the earth your worthless trail of slug excretment. Go derail another fuckin thread, shit neck, adults are playing here.:fuckoff:
Adults? Where? I certainly hope you're not considering yourself in that catagory. And you're the one talking about missing your GI Joes faggit.

God I love it when you get in these pissy moods. It makes it so much more fun for to deal with you.

Edited By Maynard on June 13 2002 at 1:00
ok, so who do you hate more? me or maymay?
Dude...if you even have to ask that question, you need a labotomy.
Pages: 1 2 3