CDIH

Full Version: Fireworks - And major league baseball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So...you've all probably seen the footage on ESPN by now when Bartolo Colon stepped off the mound and everyone startedlooking around at the Indians game the other night when the loud explosion happened. If you haven't been updated, three white men, in their 20's, were arrested and are being held while the city and feds put a case together against them. Even the ATF got involved. Apparently, they set of an H-100 ( equivalent of 1/2 a stick of dynamite) and injured two people at the ballpark.

With that in mind.......what's the dumbest thing you've ever done with fireworks?
I used to light bottle rockets, wait for the fuse to go down and fling them in the air and watch them launch mid-air. then one day, i did that and it ran up this kids back (shirtless). His big brother beat the crap out of me. My brothers beat the crap out of him. It got ugly. All over a lousy little fuckin bottle rocket.

I used to get a kick out of blowing up phone books with M-80's. Instant Confetti parade.
We used toline bottle rockets up on the roof of the pavilion during scout camps in the summer and light 'em off at people as they came down the trail toward our camp. One time, we saw someone coming and started firing the rockets off. Turned out it was one of the camp's scout leaders and we were banned from ever returning to the camp because we'd hurt him with the rockets.

We also started a mini-forest fire in a local park that had a creek running along the one side of it. Welit off a "Golden Bee" and it shot over into the creek. We heard it go off and then thought nothing of it until we saw the smoke coming from the creek alittle while later. We ran down there and saw that we had burned a 25 foot stretch of leaves and shit on the ground and singed the bottoms of some trees. I still remember trying to piss it out and then scooping handfuls of water out of the creek to put it out after that didn't work.

Edited By McBourbon on June 13 2002 at 3:30
Used to blow up gypsy moths during the 4th with "lady fingers". In July, the moths cling to the trees and lay their egg sacks. the moths can't move during this LONG process. My friends uncle encouraged us becasue the moths damaged his garden and trees. Stucj the firecracker into the egg sack and taught them how to fly.

Also, used to take "jumping jacks" and stick half a toothpick into the hole the sparks come out of. The things would take off like helicopters and fly in unpredictable directions, like straight at your head.
The most fun I ever had with 'splosives was taping M80's (real ones, not those pansy ass things most tards get) to arrows and shooting them high and far over the bay.
i'm not allowed to play with eplosives........:-(
is there video online of the explosion at the indians game?
if you find it please post a link to it
I haven't even thought to look for it......and wouldn't even know ehere to begin.......you guys are better at this than I am. If you find it, link it.