CDIH

Full Version: Granny raped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found this and what do you think- shaved?

Quote:DYING GRANDMOTHER RAPED IN HOSPITAL TOILET
SUN
Fri Jun 14 2003

A grandmother receiving cancer treatment on a hospital ward was raped in a toilet cubicle, police disclosed today.

The 71-year-old was pushed to the floor and attacked in a toilet at King's College Hospital in Denmark Hill, south London, said a spokesman for the Metropolitan Police. The victim has only months to live and kept her ordeal secret for three weeks before telling a hospital doctor, according to The Sun.

She kept silent because she felt ashamed and did not want her family to know what had happened, the report said.

The married grandmother, who lives in the south of England outside London, has returned home since the attack on April 30.

Detective Inspector Martin Ward, of Streatham CID, said: "This was a most serious offence on a vulnerable pensioner and all our efforts are directed to catching this man before he strikes again."

A Metropolitan Police spokesman added: "There have been no arrests at this stage but inquiries are continuing.

"We are not releasing a description of the suspect at this stage as it may prejudice potential witness statements."

A spokesman for King's College Hospital said the attack happened on a locked ward, as all their wards are secured by keys or have an entry code door system.

The hospital also has CCTV cameras covering extensive areas.

She added: "The hospital is deeply saddened and we have extended our sympathies to the patient and her family.

"We are working closely with the police investigation."
I want to fuck Elizabeth Smart and her entire extended family. Would it be wrong if I beat off to the continuing CNN coverage?
The bitch was obviously asking for it
does she know what "cunt" means?
Quote:I want to fuck Elizabeth Smart and her entire extended family.
[Image: elizsmart11_m.jpg]
I have not been near London in the last six months.
Gotta love the British. Do you think she had a limey cunt?
Quote:Fri Jun 14 2003
??? Undecided

::Shines the spotlgiht on Arthur Dent::
Where were you on the night of June 14th!!!
Quote:Fri Jun 14 2003
If this is news a year in advance, will it be olds on June 14, 2003?
Quote:I have not been near London in the last six months

We all know your Modus Opperendi is to offer candy to 23 year olds. We know you are not interested in any female born before the 70s (except Bo Derek. I mean who isn't.)
He deals in cookies too :thumbs-up:
Quote:He deals in cookies too
Girl Scouts, niiiiiiiiiice!
I love to eat brownies.........
they aren't really brownies if they have corn in them, Snuka just likes to tease you
That bastard, its okay, wait till he tries to use that "special" icing for his cinamon rolls I gave him.
Quote:limey cunt?
hello :lookatme:
Quote:Granny raped

WHY?!?!?!?!? Be a little more selective next time! -G.C.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ikea. I just realized you hotlinked that picture from the website dedicated to finding her. I feel so heartless now.
Quote:I just realized you hotlinked that picture from the website dedicated to finding her.
What did you think, I forced her to pose while she was locked in my basement?