CDIH

Full Version: Killing mother nature.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I HATE hearing things like this,
I hate what we are doing to our planet.......
I grew up in Texas,
and loved all the wildlife. One of my favorite things to do was catch Horny Toads. I recently read an article that said they are dissappearing and hardly ever seen anymore.
That made me so sad to hear.

look how cute.
[Image: cornutum.JPG]
awwwwwwwww :loveya:
I LOVE pictures of roadkill. Let's see more!!
[Image: horntoad300.jpg]
Quote:One of my favorite things to do was catch Horny Toads
Part of dealing with evolution is that we focus from the extinct to alternatives. Focus your attention to other favorite things with other horny things and you should be just fine.
They wouldnt die Ken if you stopped trying to mate with them.
Quote:One of my favorite things to do was catch Horny Toads
Is that what they call the ugly chicks at the bar at 2:00am in Texas?
there were no chicks in the bars I was hanging out in.....

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHGAAAAAAA!!!!!
Yeah, the blue oyster club usually dont have any chicks, unless they have sticks of course.

Edited By ftard on June 14 2002 at 3:58
When I see a frog I think to myself: What would be the best way to kill this creature?
When an animal species disappears it signifies an "illness" in the enviornment.

I've never seen a horny toad up close and personal, but, I did used to catch toads and stuff when I was a kid.

Sorry about your horny toads, Pen. Buck up, Buckaroo.
You fucking people make me sick. To be so self-righteous to think that we actually have any control over nature.

Anyone notice the intensely high pollen counts in the last decade or so? Ever wonder why?

The Earth will go on, with or without us. We should just enjoy the ride while we are here.

"Human beings are a disease..."
How much oil do we get from them?
Quote:"Human beings are a disease..."
Well, at least we agree on something.
Quote:You fucking people make me sick. To be so self-righteous to think that we actually have any control over nature.
we may not control it, but you can't possibly say we haven't had an adverse affect on nature. i saw something once that said frogs and toads are an environmental indicator (i think that's what it was, that or butterflies, i forget) but when they start to dissappear, it means there are problems with the ecosystem. we may not, as individuals, be able to do anything about it, but i don't think it's being self-righteous to say that species are becoming extinct and we may be at fault...
Quote:How much oil do we get from them?
This thread sucked ass, but that line made it worth reading. :rofl:
i hate you Maynard
I don't give two shits about a single word you've said on this board in the past two months, so you really think that bothers me one iota?
yes,
I do.:burnfucker:
it bothers you a lot.
Quote:we may not control it, but you can't possibly say we haven't had an adverse affect on nature. i saw something once that said frogs and toads are an environmental indicator (i think that's what it was, that or butterflies, i forget) but when they start to dissappear, it means there are problems with the ecosystem. we may not, as individuals, be able to do anything about it, but i don't think it's being self-righteous to say that species are becoming extinct and we may be at fault...
True, true, true.... I just didn't say anything because I didn't feel the need to entertain Kid.

Every inch of this planet has been trampled on by humans. You can't tell me that the wolf has not been effected by humans. How about the buffalo? Humans were responsible for wiping out every single one of them pretty much.

How about the effect of gas emissions on the enviornment? Oh, and what about polluted waters?
The mass clearing and destruction of rainforests? Rainforests are very important to the ecosystem and humans.

Quote:....It's easy to see without looking too far that not much is really sacred....

Humans are so stupid that they feed thier food-producing cows diseased parts of other cows. Cows don't eat meat...they are herbavores! See Mad Cow Disease. It's pretty sad actually.

Quote:<div align="center">Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
All things are bound together.
All things connect.
- Chief Seattle -

</div>

<font color="white">

Edited By LunaBabe on June 15 2002 at 09:07
Pages: 1 2