CDIH

Full Version: Rip the veil from your eyes!!!!! - See the truth!!!!!!!!!!!&#
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"When I reached the point some years ago where I had put together the structure through which a few people control the direction of the world (see And The Truth Shall Set You Free), it was clear that this network of secret societies and covert groups manipulating global politics, business, banking, military, media, and so on, could not have been put together in a few years or decades. It had to go back a very long time.

So I began to trace it back into what we call history. I did this in the knowledge that, for some reason, bloodline and genetics were vitally important to these manipulators, the Illuminati or Illuminated ones - illuminated into knowledge that the public never see.

I followed the trail back comfortably to the time of the Crusades in the Middle East, the 12th and 13th centuries, that kind of period, and on it went far back into the ancient world and pre-history.

There, all over the planet, you find the ancient legends and accounts of "gods" from another world who interbred with humanity to create a hybrid network of bloodlines. The Old Testament, for example, talks about the "Sons of God" who interbred with the daughters of men to create the hybrid race, the Nefilim. Before it was translated into English, that passage read "the sons of the gods", plural. But the Bible accounts are only one of so many that describe the same theme.

The Sumerian clay tablets, found in what we now call Iraq in the middle of the 19th century, tell a similar story. It is estimated they were buried around 2,000 BC, but the stories they tell go back long before that. The tablets talk of a race of "gods" from another world who brought advanced knowledge to the planet and interbred with humans to create hybrid bloodlines. These "gods" are called in the tablets, the "Anunnaki", which apparently translates as "those who from heaven to earth came."

The ancient accounts tell us that these hybrid bloodlines, the fusion of the genes of selected humans with those of the "gods", were put into the positions of ruling royal power, especially in the ancient Near and Middle East, in advanced cultures like Sumer, Babylon, and Egypt. But it happened elsewhere, also, as you will find, for example, in the amazing information provided on this site by the African Zulu shaman, Credo Mutwa, and in the incredible Credo videos, Reptilian Agenda, parts one and two. He tells the same story from the black African tradition that I have uncovered elsewhere in the world.

The accounts of the "serpent race" in ancient cultures are simply endless wherever you look and the serpent, reptilian, symbolism in relation to the Anunnaki and other versions of these "gods" is equally widespread. We see this in the Bible, for instance, with the serpent in the "Garden of Eden"- a story which clearly comes from the Sumerian accounts, as does the story of Moses in the bulrushes, a story told about a Sumerian king long before the Bible. This is why I found it so astounding when I was told by Zecharia Sitchin, the best-known translator of the Sumerian tablets, that there was no evidence of a serpent race in the ancient world. Of course there is. He also strongly advised me in relation to the serpent race…"Don't go there". Why, when the evidence, ancient and modern, is so enormous?

From these bloodlines has come the origin of the "divine right of kings", the belief that only certain bloodlines have the god-given right to rule. In truth this is not the "divine" or "God" at all. It is the right to rule from the reptilian "gods" by way of your hybrid genetics.

These bloodlines later became the royal and aristocratic families of Europe and, thanks to the "Great" British Empire and the other European empires, they were exported to the Americas, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and right across into the Far East, where they connected with other reptilian hybrid bloodlines, like those, most obviously, in China, where the symbolism of the dragon is the very basis of their culture.

These reptilian-human hybrid lines became the political and economic rulers of these lands occupied by the European empires and they continue to rule these countries to this day. The United States of America has been home to hundreds of millions of people since 1776. What's more, these people came from an amazingly diverse genetic pool. And yet, wait for this, the 42 who have become Presidents of the United States are all related!!! Thirty-Three of them alone go back to Charlemagne, one of the most famous monarchs of what we call France. He just happens to be a major figure in the story of these bloodlines and their expansion out of Britain, France, Germany, and elsewhere."
The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the US and the rest of the world come from these SAME bloodlines. This is why the so called Eastern Establishment families of the United States interbreed with each other as obsessively as the European royal and "noble" families have always done. And similar families across the world. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure - the reptilian-mammalian DNA combination which allows them to "shape-shift".

You will also see references on the site to "shape-shifting", the phenomena in which witnesses have reported seeing people (most often those in positions of power), transform before their eyes, from a human form to a reptilian one and then back again. You will find much about this in The Biggest Secret and Credo Mutwa confirms exactly the same experience in black Africa. Once again, ancient and modern accounts support each other. The ancient gods of the Indus Valley, the Nagas, were said to have been able to take either human or reptilian form.

Former US president, George Bush, incidentally, is mentioned more than any other person in my experience in relation to shape-shifting. This is why his son is being brought through in the 2000 presidential election.

Presidents are not EL-ected by ballot,
they are SEL-ected by blood.
Al Gore, his "Democratic" opponent in the one-party state, is also from this bloodline. Look almost anywhere in the world in a position of significant power and you will find the same.

The reptilian symbolism you see around you with gargoyles, in coats of arms, in advertising, and so on, is all part of this.

These "gods" could not take over the planet openly because there are not enough of them, so they are doing it covertly by appearing human. Movies like They Live, The Arrival (the first, not the sequel), and the US television series, V, tell the story of what is REALLY going on. I urge you to think about watching these movies to get up to speed if you are new to all of this.

New World Order and conspiracy researchers also have political and religious belief systems to defend and while they uncover one level of the conspiracy, most reject and even ridicule what I am saying about the reptilian connection. That's fine, but unless they encompass this bigger picture they will never, in my view, understand what is truly happening all around us.

As Ghandi said:

"Even if you are in a minority of one,
the truth is still the truth".
And as a result of the waves The Biggest Secret has caused, and the new information, experiences, and accounts the book and this website have attracted from all over the world, there is a growing understanding that this apparently bizarre, crazy, story is actually true. That the world may indeed be controlled by reptilian bloodlines that hide behind apparently human form and it is this understanding which pulls together all the apparently unconnected information on this site into a very much connected whole.

Here are some examples:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELIGION:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to control a mass population, you have to disconnect them from the true knowledge of who they are and their own infinite potential to manifest their own destiny and control their own lives. You have to persuade them that they are insignificant and powerless so they will live their lives in accordance with that.

This is where religion has been one of the most effective weapons of the Illuminati and the reptilian bloodlines. It fills people with fear of a judgmental God and tells them that unless they believe that the "truth" of all that is can be found in one book or belief system, they are going to hell or will experience other extremely unpleasant consequences.

Different religions have also been wonderful vehicles for dividing and ruling the people through arrogant, self-righteous, inter-religious conflict. The reptilians created the religions for this reason and the key players within them do not even begin to believe the nonsense they parrot to their followers. They just want the population to believe it, so they will be easy to control. This is why you find so many famous "Christian" evangelists, for example, are actually Satanists. Their "Christianity" is just a smokescreen.

The suppression of the true knowledge of healing and the domination of drug and surgery-based "medicine" ensures that the human physical body operates at far less than its optimum potential. This is the reason for the blatant misrepresentation and suppression of the so-called "alternative" forms of healing which have been around for thousands of years longer than modern "medicine".

Food additives, fast food, flouride in the water supplies, the poisons we put on the land and therefore eat in our food and drink in our water, are all suppressing not only our physical health and vibrance, but, most crucially, our brain functions and intellect. A fully awake, mentally sharp, population is the last thing you need if you want to control them. Thus the reptilian bloodlines also put so much emphasis on controlling "education" and the media. This allows them to feed us a constant diet of brainless crap, like game shows, while the "news" media tells us what the controllers want us to think. Most journalists are so brain-dead themselves, so lacking in understanding of what they are part of, that they, like most of the population, play a part in advancing an agenda they do not even know exists.
This is obviously very related to religion, which is, for me, the greatest form of mass mind control yet invented. So is advertising and television. But mind control goes much deeper than that. The Illuminati-reptilian mind-control projects have produced literally millions of mind-controlled robots in endless walks of life, who are programmed to carry out the Illuminati agenda.

There are many electronic ways that this is done today, but one of the key methods is trauma-based mind control. This is where people are traumatised through sexual abuse, violence, being forced to witness and take part in human sacrifice rituals, and countless other horrors. Such experiences activate the mechanism in the mind which shuts out memories of extreme trauma.

One expression of this, which many people have experienced, is when they cannot recall the memory of a bad car crash. They can remember before and after, but not the impact. The mind puts an amnesic barrier around the memory so we do not have to keep re-living it. This is a good thing, but the Illuminati have developed methods of using this technique to traumatise a mind over and over until it fragments into a honeycomb of disconnected amnesic barriers. They then program these different fragments of mind (altars as they call them) with different tasks. The tasks are pre-programmed to be activated with a "trigger" word, colour, sound, or whatever. Once the trigger is given that programming locks in and the person will do whatever they have been programmed to do.

This can be to have sex with a famous politician, which they will not remember; to assassinate someone like John Lennon; to go crazy with a gun in a school, which leads to gun control etc. The concentration camps of Nazi Germany under the supervision of the "Angel of Death", Josef Mengele, were one of the major centres for such experimentation. Mengele was taken to the United States and South America after the war by the Illuminati under the name Doctor Green or Greenbaum to continue his horrific "work". This manifested as the notorious mind-control project, MK Ultra. The China Lake Naval Weapons Center in the California desert was one of his premier bases of operation.

The most effective time to start this process of creating human robots is before the age of five or six. Hence you have the colossal child abuse networks and the Satanic ritual abuse of children exposed on this site and in my books.
Staggering as it may seem, all of the above are massively widespread all over the world. It is happening in your community now, I don't care where you are. I, and others, have been highlighting this for years and now, as you will see on this site, the scale of it, and the famous people involved, are coming to light at last.

Partly these rituals and abuse networks are to do with traumatising people, especially children, but it is far more than just that. Follow the Illuminati-reptilian bloodlines from the ancient world to now and they have ALWAYS taken part in human sacrifice ceremonies and blood-drinking. The sacrifices to "the gods" in the ancient accounts were literally sacrifices to the reptilians and their hybrid bloodines. The story of the blood-drinking Dracula is symbolic of these reptilian "vampires". One of the locations of this reptilian group would appear to be the star-system known as Draco and "draconian" certainly sums up the Illuminati.

To hold their human form, these entities need to drink human (mammalian) blood and access the energy it contains to maintain their DNA codes in their "human" expression. If they don't, they manifest their reptilian codes and we would all see what they really look like. "Oh, my God, Mr. President, do you always eat your breakfast from across the room?".

From what I understand from former "insiders", the blood (energy) of babies and small children is the most effective for this, as are blond-haired, blue-eyed people. Hence these are the ones overwhelmingly used in sacrifice, as are red- haired people also, it appears.

This is why people like George Bush, Henry Kissinger, and a stream of the other Illuminati "big names" are exposed in my books and on this site as reptilian shape-shifters who take part in human sacrifice and blood drinking. The two go together. There also appears to be a very significant emphasis among the Illuminati-reptilians and their offshoots with paedophilia, which is rampant on this planet.

SEE A LONG LIST OF ARTICLES AND NEWS STORIES ON THIS SITE FOR MORE ON THESE SUBJECTS.

I would emphasise also before I end here that I am exposing certain reptilian GROUPS behind the Illuminati, not the reptilian genetic stream in general. There are many of reptilian origin who are here to help humanity to free themselves from this mental and emotional bondage. Indeed, every one of us has a body with much reptilian genetics, including part of the brain called the R-complex, the reptilian brain. It is merely a matter of degree.

I trust this brief summary will help you to see the relevance of all the articles and information you will find on this site. In the end all these apparently unconnected "conspiracies" are part of ONE conspiracy designed to introduce ONE agenda. The reptilian control of Planet Earth and its entire population.

Love,

David Icke
[Image: lizards.35.gif]

LIZARDS!!!!
I reveal how a global secret society called the Illuminati (the "Illuminated Ones" as they call themselves) have been holding the reigns of power in the world since ancient times, expanding their power out of the Middle and Near East (and other centres) to control first Europe and then, thanks to the British Empire and other European empires, to take over in the Americas, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and elsewhere.

When those empires appeared to withdraw from these regions, the Illuminati left behind the secret society networks and the Illuminati bloodlines and these have continued to control and orchestrate events ever since. There are two type of prisons or dictatorships. There is the overt variety, which are clear dictatorships (communism, fascism, etc) and then there are the most effective variety of all - the covert dictatorship, the one that masquerades as freedom.

People do not rebel against not being free when they think they are!

The Illuminati have been working to a long planned and coordinated agenda to create a world government, central bank, army, and a micro-chipped population linked to a global computer. Anyone with an operational brain can see that all these things are now emerging ever more rapidly.

Under this edifice of global power are designed to be super states like the European Union (evolved out of the EEC free trade area), the American Union (to be evolved out of the NAFTA free trade area), and the Pacific Union (to be evolved out of the APEC free trade area). NATO (merging with the UN peacekeeping operation) is planned to be the world army, the world police force, to keep countries in line who do not wish to concede their sovereignty to the Illuminati world government, which is planned to evolve through the United Nations.

The structure of global control is pyramids inside pyramids. Very much like Russian dolls, one doll inside another. If you look at any organisation today you will see that it is structured as a pyramid. Those lower down the pyramid have no idea what the organisation they work for is really about. They just do their own job and go home every day. They don't know how what they do connects with other people's contribution to create a very obvious and sinister pattern and direction. Only the very few at the top know that. In this way the few can manipulate thousands in an organisation to advance an agenda that those thousands do not even know exists. There is a global version of this which manipulates billions in the same way.

These "individual" organisations, be they banks, trans-national corporations, media empires, NATO, etc., then fit into even bigger pyramids. So you find, for example, that at the peak of the global banking pyramid all the banks are ultimately controlled by the same people - the Illuminati. Same with the transnational corporations, the media, and so on. There is a global pyramid which encompasses the pyramids of banking, business, media, military, politics, and the other institutions that run the planet. At the peak of this pyramid you find the elite of the Illuminati who orchestrate their agenda for global control through all their, apparently unconnected, organisations.

This is why there has been an incessant move to centralisation of global power in all areas of our lives, banking, business, media, politics, whatever. It is orchestrated by the SAME people in accordance with the SAME agenda. You will find a stream of articles on this site that will give you detailed background to this agenda and there is endless information in my books which you can order from this website.

The Illuminati manipulate humanity through the mind and emotions. There are too many people and too few Illuminati to control people physically, except on a small scale. They have to manipulate the way the masses think and feel, so we live our lives and see the world in the way the Illuminati want us to. For instance, the most powerful of the manipulation techniques is one I call Problem-Reaction-Solution. It works like this:

You want to introduce something you know the people won't like.This may be more power to the police, a further erosion of basic freedoms, even a war. You know that if you offer these policies openly the people will react against them. So you first create a PROBLEM, a rising crime rate, more violence, a terrorist bomb, a government collapse, or you get one of your Illuminati puppets like Saddam Hussein to go to war.

You make sure someone else is blamed for this problem and not you, the real people behind it all. So you create a "patsy", as they call them in America, a Timothy McVeigh or a Lee Harvey Oswald. You then use your media to tell people what they should think about your manufactured event and who they should blame for it. This brings us to stage two, the REACTION from the people - "This can't go on what are THEY going to do about it?"

This allows THEY to then openly offer the SOLUTION to the problems they have created - new legislaation which advances their agenda of centralisation of global power or the erosion of more basic freedoms. This technique is being used all the time on the human mind and emotions, not least with the stream of mind-contolled youngsters and adults who go crazy with guns around the world and immediately prompt gun control laws.

I say this as someone who does not have guns and believes passionately in non-violence. But if we are going to be street-wise we need to look beyond our own beliefs and realise that the Illuminati is seeking to systematically disarm those who WOULD use weapons against them. Just before Adolf Hitler began to fill the concentration camps he introduced the same anti-gun legislation which we are seeing today all over the world.

We are now at a crucial time in this agenda's history. So many cards are waiting to be played by the Illuminati in the next 12 months. We are at a crossroads in human history. We can choose freedom or fall under the control of a global fascist state, a global version of Nazi Germany.

This does not have to happen, but to stop it a lot of arses need to be removed from a lot of chairs.
[Image: rd-tabl2.jpg]
This network is not the most powerful expression of the Illuminati. There are many more elite groups within it's web, but these "Round Table" organisations are a key part of its day to day manipulation of politics, banking, business, the military (especially NATO), "education", and so on.

You can read about all this in great detail in my books, And The Truth Shall Set You Free and The Biggest Secret. But briefly, the network was created to advance through the 20th century and beyond the Illuminati agenda for the centralised control of Planet Earth.

The Round Table was created in London (the Illuminati's operational centre) in the latter years of the 19th century. Its first official "leader" was Cecil Rhodes, the man who mercilessly manipulated Southern Africa and took those lands from the black peoples. Although, in theory, black people are back in political control of Africa, the real decisions are still made by the European and American elites via their black puppet presidents and leaders. "Independence" is an illusion.

Rhodes played tribe against tribe until they destroyed each other in war, so allowing Rhodes and the British to take over. The same is happening today in the continuing wars in Africa, details of which you will find on this site. Rhodes said the goal of the Round Table was to create World Government controlled by Britain (the Illuminati based in Britain).

When he died in 1902, he left money in his will to fund "Rhodes Scholarships" in which overseas students had their expenses paid to study at Oxford University - the centre of the Illuminati's manipulation of "education". The ratio of these "Rhodes Scholars" who go back to their countries to enter positions of political, economic, and media power is enormous compared with the general student population. They act as Illuminati agents. The most famous Rhodes Scholar in the world today is Bill Clinton, the two-times President of the United States. But while Rhodes was the official front man for the Round Table, the real controllers and funders were, and are, the House of Rothschild, the banking dynasty which is at the heart of so much of the global conspiracy. This is not an anti-Jewish remark because the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish. The Rothschilds have manipulated Jewish people more than any other!! See Was a Hitler a Rothschild on this site.

The inner elite of this Round Table in the US and UK were the key members of their government's war administrations before and during the First World War.. As is provable with documentation, they worked together to engineer the circumstances that led to that global conflict. Through their technique of create-the-problem-then-offer-the-solution, they wanted to destroy the global status quo with that war and therefore have the opportunity to re-draw the world in their agenda's image when the conflict was over. This is precisely what they did.

Power in the world was in far fewer hands after the war than before, and this was advanced even further when they engineered the Second World War also. This has continued to this day and, indeed, is getting quicker all the time.

In 1919, came the Versailles Peace Conference near Paris when the elite of the Round Table from Britain and the United States, people like Alfred Milner, Edward Mandel House, and Bernard Baruch, were appointed to represent their countries at the meetings which decided how the world would be changed as a result of the war these same people had created. They decided to impose impossible reparations payments on Germany, so ensuring the collapse of the post-war Weimar Republic amid unbelievable ecomonic collapse and thus create the very circumstances that brought Hitler (a Rothschild, see related article) to power. It was while in Paris that these Illuminati, Round Table, members met at the Hotel Majestic to begin the process of creating the Bilderberg-CFR-RIIA-Trilateral Commission network. They also decided at Versailles that they now all supported the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. As I show in my books, EVERY ONE of them was either a Rothschild bloodline or was controlled by them.

The American President, Woodrow Wilson, was "advised" at Versailles by Colonel House and Bernard Baruch, both Rothschild clones and leaders of the Round Table in the United States; The British Prime Minister, Lloyd George, was "advised" by Alfred Milner, Rothschild employee and Round Table leader, and Sir Phillip Sassoon, a direct decendent of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the founder of the dynasty; The French leader, Georges Clemenceau, was "advised" by his Minister for the Interior, Georges Mandel, whose real name was Jeroboam Rothschild.

Who do you think was making the decisions here??

As a result of their secret meetings at the Hotel Majestic, The Royal Institute of International Affairs was founded in London in 1920, the Council on Foreign Relations followed in 1921, and then came the Bilderberg Group (1954), the Club of Rome (1968) and the Trilateral Commission (1973). These are dominated by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and major manipulators like Henry Kissinger, who, in turn, answer to higher powers in the Illuminati.

These organisations have among their number the top people in global politics, business, banking, military, media, "education" and so forth. These are the channels through which the same global policies are co-ordinated outside of public knowledge through apparently unconnected countries, political parties, and institutions. The upper levels of secret societies like the Freemasons, Knights of Malta, etc., connect into this Round Table web also.

The Trilateral Commission:
"...a vehicle for multinational consolidation of commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States."
Barry Goldwater
geek
The Covert Takeover of America
While lawyer/politicians, lobbyists, and the media have all been successfully used in the past to defeat the effects of democracy, an event in 1973 radically altered the political destiny of the nation. A small group of the economic elite staged a covert and bloodless coup that has since secured absolute control of the highest echelons of American politics!! They successfully placed their representatives into the highest positions in the White House to exercise direct rather than indirect power.
Not surprisingly, this incredible takeover requires some background explanation.

Prior to the Second World War, the American elite had not yet exposed the magnitude of their colonial appetite to the world. When the United Nation Organization was formed just after W.W.II, America still appeared to stand as a role model for many 2nd and 3rd World nations who were eager to throw off the yoke of colonial exploitation. After all, America appeared not only to have thrown off the yoke herself, but to have become a dominant military and economic force in the process.

As a result, the United Nations became a forum not only for cultivating American allies, but for stemming the growth of Communism, which many 3rd World countries had begun to view as an increasingly good role model for throwing off the burden of colonial exploitation prior to W.W.II.

Because a significant portion of America's industrial machinery had been redirected away from consumer goods and into military hardware for the war effort, America began trading military supplies to all the countries who felt that independence also meant an ability to defend their national borders.

And so a slow process began whereby the poorer nations either took loans from America to buy her military hardware, or alternately, they entered into economic co-ventures with America's economic elite to allow them to share in the supposed development of the poorer country's natural and human resources.

It took decades for the 2nd and 3rd World nations to gradually acknowledge that the American elite were not the saviors they had made themselves out to be, but simply a new colonial power that had been only too willing to fill the void left by European colonial powers as they abandoned their colonial holdings.

The poorer countries were being pushed to the brink of bankruptcy simply to meet their interest payments to the Western elite banking community. Increasingly, nations were forced into more and more economic agreements for the exploitation of their resources in an effort to afford the interest payments on their outstanding debt.

Gradually, the mood in the United Nations changed, and it became a forum of voices complaining against Western economic exploitation. Neocolonialism was in fact alive and well. The colonialists had all gone home, but the economic exploitation had remained, and many countries were even economically worse off than under direct colonial rule.

As the American policies grew increasingly unpopular within the UN, the elite sought ways of limiting the power of the UN to act independently. Consequently, America began defaulting on its financial commitments (i.e., its membership dues) to the UN.

In the early seventies, a far more troubling situation suddenly arose that threatened to reduce the power of some of the elite's most powerful members. With nearly a trillion dollars in outstanding loans (to the 2nd and 3rd World countries) at stake, the elite with banking interests were in serious potential trouble. Fearing a domino effect might happen if even one country defiantly refused to pay its loan repayments, the elite went into action.

The Trilateral Commission
To take more immediate measures to eliminate the growing threat of loan repayment defaults, and to reaffirm its leadership of the world's economic elite, the American elite solicited the help of the most powerful members of Western society to create a new organization that would represent the economic elite from the three most successful Feudal empires of the modern age, namely America, Japan and Western Europe. Although Germany dominates within the Western European group, members were also chosen from the other allied nations.
The result was the Trilateral Commission, the most powerful economically oriented organization ever formed to shape the planet's future, and the closest entity possible to a global board of directors overseeing the feudal based societies.
The Commission's creation was begun in 1973 when its instigator David Rockefeller, who was chairman of the Chase Manhattan Bank, appointed Zbigniew Brzezinski (who had previously been the director of the Research Institute on Communist Affairs), to select the more than 200 future members.

The members were chosen from the top executives of the corporate and banking worlds, and included business interests such as Chase Manhattan Bank, Bank of America, Barclays Bank, Continental Illinois National Bank & Trust Co., Bank of Tokyo, Wachovia Bank & Trust Co., Sony, Seiko, Bendix Corp., Hitachi, Hewlett-Packard, Texas Instruments, Shell, Exxon, Royal Dutch Petroleum Co., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., John Deere & Company, Caterpillar Tractor, Toyota, Fiat, Datsun, Coca-Cola, Sears, Roebuck & Co., etc.

Don't be surprised if you have never even heard of this organization, its members have cooperated to purposely maintain its almost non-existent public profile. After all, the public would have an impossible task criticizing the actions of a group it didn't even know existed.

To deal properly with the threat of foreign countries defaulting on their loan repayments, the TC had to somehow get control not only over the foreign policy but over the nation's purse strings as well to be able to deal directly with the banking problems abroad. They wanted control of the budget and the interest rates among other things. But seeing as the President appoints these unelected people, the Trilateral Commission first had to have one of their sympathizers or members elected President. To do this they took under their wing several good potential Presidential candidates, including Jimmy Carter.

The reason Carter made such an excellent choice was that as a Southerner, he had no real connections or contacts with the Northern Establishment. Consequently he would predictably and gladly accept backing and continued support from such an auspicious group of international big shots as the Trilateral Commission.

As they had successfully planned, after Carter was elected, he appointed the director of the Trilateral Commission, Zbigniew Brzezinski, as National Security Adviser. After all who else would Carter pick as his foreign affairs expert than the man who had purposely helped him write his foreign policy campaign speeches.

It should also be mentioned that Z. Brzezinski was not the only Trilateral member that Carter appointed to his administration, but he was the most important. It is probably also worth mentioning that the Trilateral Commission membership also cleverly included some red herring members to give the appearance that the Commission had the interests of the entire nation at heart. But the policies and legislation that emerged during that administration left no doubt that some members were only perfunctorily included to avoid bothersome criticism within the ranks.

After the commission's members had taken office in the White house, a stream of special interest legislative policies were enacted that greatly benefited the interests of the Trilateral membership.

As David Rockefeller's own special interests lay within the field of banking, and because foreign countries, who had taken out massive loans from U.S. and other major banks were now threatening to default on their loan payments, it is not surprising that a rash of measures that provided what amounted to free loan insurance for the banking club soon emerged. The following examples will provide an insight into how the banking interests alone were aided by the commission's presence in the White House.

The World Bank, which had always been a tool of the elite's interests, was given a huge contribution from the American taxpayer. This money could then be doled out "as required" to the foreign debtor countries who looked most likely to default. The American taxpayer had effectively started paying the Third World's interest payments to major US banks! So far the government has guaranteed, with taxpayer's money, $30 billion of the World Bank's 3rd World Loans. Potential future debt for America's unborn. {B138}

Because of the elite's close economic connections with the dictators of the world, legislation was even voted down that would have prevented loans going to countries with abysmal human rights records. These countries too had to be kept eligible for ongoing loans to ensure their ability to maintain interest payments to U.S. banks.

To facilitate the implementation of their economically related foreign policy changes, a committee to review national foreign policy was reorganized to include the previously excluded Secretary of the Treasury. By doing so, the machinery to ensure government of the economic elite, for the economic elite, and by the economic elite, got a permanent shot of oil.

To achieve all this, the Trilateral commission simply had to extend campaign support to a small town peanut farmer, and a Democrat
Who controls the monies

The Pilgrims of Saint Michael firmly believe that the nucleus of all evil stems from those who control the monies of the world, whom we generally refer to as the International Bankers. But one word we seldom here about, much less understand, is the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are elite men, those on the top, who control the International Bankers to control, for evil purposes, the entire world. Their agentur are bred, educated, and trained to be placed behind the scenes at all levels of government. As experts and advisers, they mould government policy so as to further the secret plans of their masters. They lure people away from God by offering them money, the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Those who direct the Illuminati are against Christ and for Satan. They always remain in the dark, unidentified, and generally unsuspected. They use all peoples to serve their diabolical purposes. They divide to conquer, supplying arms and money to both sides, instigating people to fight and kill each other, in order to be able to achieve their objectives. they foster the terrorism of atomic warfare and deliberately cause world famine. Their primary goal is to form a one world government to have complete control of the entire world, destroying all religions and governments in the process.

Recently I came across a tape entitled «The History of the Illuminati» by Myron Fagan in which Mr. Fagan explains in detail what the Illuminati is, how it started, and their conspiracy to form a one world government by the end of the 20th Century. Following are excerpts taken from this tape, based on William Guy Carr's book, "Pawns in the Game". The subtitles are from the "Michael" Journal.

Melvin Sickler

by Myron Fagan
___

Behind the United States and its Constitution is a small group of men whose sole objective is to enslave the whole world and humanity in their satanic plot for a one world govenment. Now to give you a very clear picture of this satanic plot, I will go back to its beginning, back to the middle of the 18th Century, and name the men who put that plot into action.

This satanic plot was launched back in the 1760's when it first came into existence under the name of the Illuminati. This Illuminati was organized by one Adam Weishaupt who became a convert to Catholicism and later a Catholic priest. Then, at the request of the Financiers, he defected from the Catholic Church, and organized the Illuminati which was financed by the International Bankers.

Every war since then, beginning with the French Revolution, has been promoted by the Illuminati operating under various names and guises. I say under various names and guises because, after the Illuminati was exposed and became too notorious, Weishaupt and his co-conspirators began to operate under various other names.

But why did the world conspirators chose the word "Illuminati" for their satanic organization? Weishaupt himself said that the word is derived from Lucifer and means «holders of the light».

The Luciferian conspiracy

Weishaupt was a Jesuit-trained professor of Canon Law, teaching in Inglecot University, when he defected from Christianity to embrace the Luciferian conspiracy. This was in 1770. He began to write out the master plan that was designed to give the Synagogue of Satan, so named by Jesus Christ, ultimate world domination so they could impose the Luciferian ideology on what would remain of the human race after the final social cataclysm by use of satanic despotism.

Weishaupt completed his task on May 1, 1776. (Communist nations continue to yearly conduct celebrations on May 1st in honor of this great event.) That was the day Weishaupt officially completed his plan which required the destruction of all existing governments and religions. That objective was to be reached by dividing the masses of people into opposing camps in ever increasing numbers on political, social, economic, and other issues, the very conditions we have in the United States today. The opposing sides were then to be armed, and incidents were to be provided which would cause them to fight and weaken themselves, gradually destroying national governments and religious institutions.

The plan of operation

The main features of the Weishaupt plan of operation required his Illuminati to do the following things to help them to accomplish their purpose:

1. Monetary and sex bribery was to be used to obtain control of men already in high places in the various levels of all governments and other fields of endeavor. Once influential persons had fallen for the lies, deceits, and temptations of the Illuminati, they were to be held in bondage by application of political and other forms of blackmail, threats of financial ruin, public exposure, and physical harm, even death to themselves and loved members of their families.

2. The Illuminati who were on the faculty of colleges and universities were to cultivate students possessing exceptional mental ability and who belonged to well-bred families with international leanings, and recommend them for special training in Internationalism. Such training was to be provided by granting scholarships, like the Rhodes Scholarship, to those selected by the Illuminati. All such scholars were to be first persuaded and then convinced that men of special talent and brains had the right to rule those less gifted on the grounds that the masses do not know what is best for them physically, mentally, and spiritually.

3. All influential people who were trapped to come under the control of the Illuminati, plus the students who had been specially educated and trained, were to be used as agents and placed behind the scenes of all governments as experts and specialists. They would advise the top executives to adopt policies which would, in the long run, serve the secret plans of the Illuminati's one world conspiracy, and bring about the destruction of the governments and religions they were elected or appointed to serve.

4. They were to obtain absolute control of the press so that all news and inforation could be slanted to convince the masses that a one world government is the only solution to our many and varied problems. They were also to own and control all the national radio and TV channels.

After reading these four points of strategy, we have to admit that our mass communications media is controlled at all levels, and that at all levels our governments are also infiltrated and controlled, just like Weishaupt had planned back in the 1700's. Unfortunately, few people are aware of this fact, which is why they make little sense out of many of the world events that take place today.

Let us now go back to the first days of the Illuminati.

Because Britain and France were the two greatest world powers in the late years of the 18th Century, Weishaupt ordered the Illuminati to foment the colonial wars, including the Revolutionary War in America, to weaken the British Empire. They were also ordered to organize the French Revolution in order to destroy the French Empire.

Weishaupt scheduled the French Revolution to start in 1789. However, in 1784, a true act of God placed the Bavarian Government in possession of evidence which proved the existence of the Illuminati. And that evidence could have saved France if they, the French Government, had not refused to believe it.

An act of God

What was this act of God? Let me explain.

It was in 1784 that Weishaupt had issued his orders for the French Revolution. A German writer named Zwack had put these orders into book form which contained the entire Illuminati story and Weishaupt's plan. A copy of this book was sent to the Illuminates in France, who were headed by Robespierre, whom Weishaupt had delegated to foment the French Revolution. The carrier was struck and killed by lightning as he rode on his way from Germany to France. The police found the subversive documents on his body, and turned them over to the proper authorities.

After a careful study of the plot, the Bavarian Government ordered the police to raid Weishaupt's newly organized lodges of the Grand Orient and homes of his most influential associates. All additional evidence thus discovered convinced the authorities that the documents were genuine copies of the conspiracy by which the Illuminati planned to use wars and revolutions to bring about the established. (Note: This is exactly in line with the United Nations plot of today.)

In 1785, the Bavarian Government outlawed the Illuminati, and closed the lodges of the Grand Orient. In 1786, they published all the details of the conspiracy, the English title of that publication being "The Original Writings of the Order and Sect of the Illuminati". Copies of the entire conspiracy were sent to all the heads of Church and State in Europe. But the power of the Illuminati was so great that this warning was ignored. Nevertheless, «Illuminati» became a dirty word, and it went underground.

At the same time, Weishaupt ordered Illuminates to infiltrate into the lodges of Blue Masonry, and form their own secret societies within all secret societies. Only Masons who proved themselves internationalists, and those whose conduct proved they had defected from God, were initiated into the Illuminati.

In order to infiltrate into Masonic Lodges in Britain, Weishaupt invited John Robison over to Europe. Robison was a high degree Mason in the Scottish Rite. He was a professor of natural philosophy at Edinburgh University and secretary of The Royal Society of Edinburgh. Robison did not fall for the lie that the objective of the Illuminati was to create a benevolent dictatorship, but he kept his reaction to himself so well that he was entrusted with a copy of Weishaupt's revised conspiracy for study and safekeeping.

Because the warnings about the Illuminati were ignored, the Revolution broke out in 1789, as scheduled by Weishaupt. In order to alert other governments to their danger, Robison published, in 1789, a book entitled "Proof of a Conspiracy to Destroy All Governments and Religions", but his warnings were also ignored.

The Napoleonic Wars

The men who had directed the French Revolution decided to engage in another international plot. This time they organized the Napoleonic Wars to topple several more of the Crowned Heads of Europe.

One branch of the Financiers financed Napoleon, while another branch financed Britain, Germany, and other nations. Of course, both branches received their orders from the masterminds of the Illuminati.

Immediately after the Napolionic Wars, the Illuminati assumed that all the nations would be so desperate and so weary of wars that they would be glad for any solution. So the stooges of the Illumiati set up what they called «The Congress of Vienna». At this meeting they tried to create the first league of nations, their first attempted one world government. They held the theory that all the Crowned heads of the European Government were so deeply in debt to them that they would willingly or unwillingly seve as their stooges. But the Czar of Russia caught on to the plot, and completely torpedoed it. The enraged Financiers then vowed that some day they would destroy the Czar and his entire family. And this very threat was later accomplished in 1917.

We must bear in mind that the Illumianti was not set up to operate on a short-range basis. Normally, a conspirator of any type enters into a conspiracy with the expectation of achieving his objective during his own lifetime. But that was not the case with the Illuminati. True, they hoped to accomplish their objective during their lifetime but, paraphrasing "the show must go on", the Illuminati operates on the very long-range basis. Whether it will take scores of years or even centuries, they have dedicated their descendants to keep the plot going until they hope the conspiracy is achieved.

The disastrous rebuff at the congress held in Vienna by the Czar of Russia did not by any means destroy the Illuminati conspiracy; it merely forced them to adopt a new strategy. Realizing that the one world idea was, for the moment, killed, the Illuminati decided that, to keep their power, they would have to tighten their control of the money system of the European nations.

To control the economy

Earlier, the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo had been falsified. The Financiers had spread a story that Napoleon had won that battle, which brought about a panic on the stock market in England. All stocks had plumped down to practically zero. The International Bankers then bought all the stocks for virtually a penny on its dollar value, which gave them complete control of the economy of Britain and, virtually, of all Europe.

Immediately after the congress held in Vienna, the International Bankers forced Britain to set up a new bank of England, which they controlled absolutely, and which they still control to this very day.

Weishaupt died in 1830, but prior to his death, he prepared a revised version of the age-old conspiracy of the Illuminati, which, under various names, was to organize, finance, direct, and control all international organizations and groups bu working their agents into executive positions at the top.

The revolutionary program

In 1848, Karl Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto, under the direction of one group of Illuminists, while Professor Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University wrote the anti-thesis, under the direction of another group of Illuminists. the idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences of those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger members of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other. And, in particular, to destroy all political and religious institutions.

The work Ritter started was continued after his death and completed by the German so-called philosopher, Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche. Nietzsche helped to develop Racism and then Naziism, which was used to foment World War I and II.

In 1834, the Italian revolutionary leader, Giuseppe Mazzini, was selected by the Illuminati to direct their revolutionary program throughout the world. He served in that capacity until he died in 1872. But some years before he died, Mazzini had enticed an American general named Albert Pike into the Illuminati. Pike was fascinated by the idea of a one world government, and ultimately he became the head of this Luciferian conspiracy.

Between 1859 and 1871, Pike worked out a military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world which he considered would forward the conspiracy to its final stage in the 20th Century.

World wars

The First World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to destroy Czarism in Russia, as vowed by the International Bankers after the Czar had torpedoed his scheme at the congress held in Vienna, and to transform Russia into a stronghold of atheistic Communism. The differences stirred up by agents of the Illuminati between the German and British Empires would be used to foment this war. After the war would be ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

The Second World War, when and if necessary, was to be fomented by using the controversies between fascist and political Zionists. During this war, International Communism was to be built up until it equaled in strenght that of the United Christendom. When it reached that point, it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm.

The Third World War is to be fomented by using the so-called controversy agents of the Illuminati would stir up between political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. That war is to be directed in such a manner that all of Islam and political Zionism, Israel, will destroy each other while, at the same time, the remaining nations, once more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion - physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically. The stage will then be set to put the one world government into operation.

A one world government

In the final phases of the conspiracy, the one world government is to consist of a key dictator - the head of the United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations (the Illuminati group in the U.S.), a few billionaires, the Communists, and scientists who have proven their devotion to the great conspiracy. All others are to be integrated into a vast conglomeration of monopolized humanity, becoming total slaves of the conspiracy.

In the United States, immediately after World War I, the Illuminati set up what they called the Council on Foreign Relations, commonly referred to as the CFR. This CFR is actually the Illuminati now operating in the U.S. Its hierarchy, the mastermind control of the CFR, to a very great extent, are descendants of the original Illuminati conspirators, even though many of them have changed their names to conceal this fact.

There is a similar establishment of the Illuminati in England, operating under the name of the British Institute of International Affairs. There are similar secret Illuminati organizations in France, Germany, and other nations operating under different names. All of these organizations, including the CFR, continuously set up numerous subsidiary or front organizations that are infiltrated into every phase of the various nations affairs. But at all times, the operation of these organizations were and are masterminded and controlled by the Illuminati.
[Image: sombrero.jpg]
an obvious attempt to divert attention from the truth!!! dont hide your eyes from the global conspiracy that threatens us all!!
Trying to have a purpose Arpi? Plagiarism will get you know where.
Quote:Plagiarism will get you know where.
i never claimed authorship. in fact, i included Ickes signature in the article i quoted him from.
you attempt to discredit me is an old ploy by you ZOG types to hide your machinations. your ruse will not work here!! i have learned the truth and am prepared to turn on the kitchen light and make you all scurry for your hidey holes under the refridgerator!!!
[Image: barneypinata.jpg]
your mockery of the facts wont save you from their tentacled reach
We take no hostages and we make no promises. You are on your own.
Quote:We take no hostages and we make no promises. You are on your own.
and this is pertinent to the conversation how?
Quote:your mockery of the facts wont save you from their tentacled reach
[Image: octopus.gif]
still dont get it. you are trying to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust!
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter</span>
Pages: 1 2