CDIH

Full Version: From being in a ring to being in a cell.. - From hero to zero in a matter of a week.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is just sad :disappointed:

From 1wrestling.com

Quote:We received word last night from a few readers that there was a domestic incident with Steve Austin and his wife Debra at their home in San Antonio, TX yesterday morning.

Reader Paul Santellan sent this report.

I live in San Antonio, TX and was watching the KMOL 10 p.m. news last night. They reported that yesterday morning at 4 a.m. Debra Williams called the police to report Stone Cold Steve Austin (Steve Williams) had "hit her". They noted that she told police she was scared to call because her husband was a world famous wrestler. Apparently when police went to their home on the North West side she had welts and bruises on her body. She noted to the police that it had happened before. Steve was not at the home when police arrived.

Jim Quigley spoke with Eli Espinoza, who is the Assignment Editor at KMOL, this morning and Espinoza confirmed that the report aired on their news last night

Espinoza added that Austin reportedly got into a yellow 2002 Corvette and left the home before the police arrived. Espinoza told us that Austin did call home when the police arrived and spoke with one of the officers, but refused to come home.

Fucking asshole. Respect for Austin = GONE! I hope he never gets another chance with the WWE. I have no respect at all for people who attack other people in real life. It's one thing to pretend to beat someone up, but another to attack someone who in no way shape or form had any chance of defending themselves against the attack. Fucking drunk.

Edited By Jack Meehoff on June 16 2002 at 2:59
Does anyone remember when Juventude Gurerro assaulted a police officer when he was going to be arrested? I just thought I would bring that up because the story reminded me of it.
[Image: priceless.jpg]
IT'S THE GREATEST WORK OF ALL TIME. THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
No jail...Debra refused to press charges.
FYI if you hit a women with the proper rigor and frequency they'll be in absolutely no condition to be able to call the police.
Quote:No jail...Debra refused to press charges.

WORRRRRRK.

Who's to say the bruises on her body aren't from training?

I think we are seeing the genesis of the best version of Andy Kaufman since... well, Andy Kaufman.

Edited By Tenbatsuzen on June 17 2002 at 4:47
Quote:No jail...Debra refused to press charges.
In most states, the police can press charges in domestic violence cases where the victim refuses to. I don't care if he hit her or not, I just find the whole situation laughable. When will celebrities learn to just sit the fuck down, and shut the fuck up?

You make two mill/year, you should spend half of your time spending it, and the other half earning it. No time for drama.
<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>What?</span></marquee>
Either Stone Cold is spiraling completely out of control or Vince is a GENIUS. At this point I'm leaning towards work. I mean, this is Vince McMahon, the same man that would have a dead fetus go through a flaming table for ratings.
Hey Austin, Seph hates you.
Quote:Hey Austin, Seph hates you.

What's your point? Rolleyes
Just FYI.

Arpi thinks that Seph is out to get everyone on his bad side, so next time you go to a board party, watch out for Sephiroth
Quote:Hey Austin, Seph hates you.

Hi ! Welcome to yesterday! What's your name little fella?
HAHAHAHHAAH IT'S MEGAMAN!!!!!!!! AND HE'S STILL DANCING!!!!!!!!!!1 AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHA
Quote:Hi ! Welcome to yesterday! What's your name little fella?

DAMMIT@!!@!@ 12 daily hours of fucking school is preventing me from being topical.
dude...its closer to 12 months from topical
Sephiroth mentioned it the other day. Though I just read it.
Who could possibly hate Austin? He's such an endearing fellow.
Quote:so next time you go to a board party, watch out for Sephiroth
It's not so much Sephiroth you have to worry about, it's those damn ninjas of his.
Pages: 1 2