CDIH

Full Version: Seph  is a fucking liar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i find out that seph is telling people i asked him to change my status. A FUCKING LIE!!!! i told him numerous times that i didntcare about it and actually found it funny. he also said that he told me i would be here a week. ANOTHER FUCKING LIE!!!!!!!! he told me two days. he is acting on a personal grudge and has to lie about it to justify it to everyone else. Being in the hole doesnt bother as long as i earned it. this motherfucker is acting on a personal vendetta because being mod on this board is the only power that fat sad little boy has in his life.
hahaha
So what your saying is that he fucked you pretty good.
I love message board drama more than you know.
seph is pulling a lent on me. he took away my ability to pm him, which i love so much. what will i do now? :-(
i love it more!
If message board drama was a chick, I would fuck her til she bleeds.
if message board drama was a chick, i'd fuck her until she dies of loss of blood, and then keep fucking
Quote:seph is pulling a lent on me. he took away my ability to pm him, which i love so much. what will i do now?
isn't that more of a ken'spen?
laugh now people, but some day he is going to get tired of reaching around his bulbous midsection to put star wars action figures on his dick, and then he might turn his froy-like attention to you.
Where's Seph??? I know he read this. Cmon, respond, lets hear your side of the story, its your show, your the boss now, etc.
he has nothing to say because everything i have said is the truth.
he will wait till i log off before he spouts his lies, thats more his style.

Edited By Arpikarhu on June 16 2002 at 10:56
boooooooooooooooooo, CDIH drama sucks
Nobody asked me to changed your status. I did it of my own volition. Nor Did I tell anyone that you asked me to change your status. I put you in Cell 1 for one reason and one reason only: You were beginning to spam the pit with threads about your status. I originally planned to keep you in the cell for a hour or 2, just so the pit could be spared.Then after hearing you piss and moan to me, to others, and throw a temper tantrum like a little bitch, I decided to treat you like the child you truly are. So, You'll be here till Wednesday. Chalk it up to "Personal Vendetta" if you like (which is a crock of shit, because if that were the case then both Lent and Austin would be banned, both of which are not), because Im sick and tired of dealing with your paranoid delusions. If you say Im out to get you, fine. If you say I caused the holocaust, I suppose I did. You're the only member I've ever had any sort of problem with, so it cant be me "acting on my emotions". So, in summary, shut the fuck up. Causing a massive amount of forum drama just so you can get out of the cell is not only pathetic, but childish.

Edited By Sephiroth on June 16 2002 at 10:59
Quote:he has nothing to say because everything i have said is the truth.
That, or he doesn't pay any mind to your psychotic ramblings.(oh, like I knew that seph was writing his post as I posted this...)

My money is on the latter. I saw what you did to get in here, and you deserve it. Next time you're lonely, hug one of your bears.

Edited By Kid Afrika on June 16 2002 at 11:01
BUT WHAT ABOUT ME BEING ABLE TO PM YOU? GOD damn YOU!
hmmm, interesting. Arpi...your response please?
Quote:You're the only member I've ever had any sort of problem with
no problems with the aforementioned austin and lent, either?
Quote:You were beginning to spam the pit with threads about your status
not true

Quote:Chalk it up to "Personal Vendetta" if you like (which is a crock of shit, because if that were the chase then both Lent and Austin would be banned, both of which are not)
Quote:You're the only member I've ever had any sort of problem with
not only did you just lie in your post but gave proof that this is a grudge not due to any of my actions.
Quote:shut the fuck up. Causing a massive amount of forum drama just so you can get out of the cell is not only pathetic, but childish.
i never asked you to let me out. you cant stop the fucking lies. as for shutting up. not a chance. i will keep telling everyone what a liar you are. you cant stop lying. you can act like the obese froy that you are forever, i dont give a fuck. its the obssessive lying that is pissing me off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4