CDIH

Full Version: Witchblade.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my mind Part two sucked. They removed the major antagonists who is so calculating and knowledgable that he justs flips out? and they introduce a mystical spear.... Nah. Just sucked. But they better keep the White Bulls and the 5 twin brothers.
I was surprised when they killed him off. But, I'm kinda glad. Otherwise, season two would just be a major rehash of season one. It would be too predictable. Now, maybe Nottingham will take center stage, without being held back by Irons. After all, he vowed revenge.

And the spear was a good way of giving Irons a big final battle death scene. I doubt the spear will be used again this season or not until near the end of the season.

And I really like the way all the characters are being re-introduced in new ways with slightly different relationships. I'll definitely be watching.
Well, just as long as we don't have to deal with that Gallic fuck. And we now have a priori knowledge that surfer boy is a fed....
I think they're going to do something with the wrinkly guy. The one who gave Pezini some important info in the season finale, showed up as a bum next to the car when she went back, and was the priest in the church when she was looking at the Joan of Arc painting.
Speaking of priest.... PLEASE NO ROGER DAULTREY! Let the devil have that church...
Quote:PLEASE NO ROGER DAULTREY!

But he was so good on Highlander!!! :lol:
Nothing to say about last nights. Whoo Hooo! Designer drugs!! Now if we can only do something about the stock footage and the fight scene cinematogophy.....
I refuse to watch this show for the sole reason that they don't use the comic book outfit.
Quote:I refuse to watch this show for the sole reason that they don't use the comic book outfit.

If they did, it would have to be on HBO. Never read the comic. Hard to picture Joan of Arc in that outfit.
Here, here!!

[Image: main.gif]

Although, I personally find it stupid that TNT advertizes her as "NYPD's Sexiests Detectives...." and I am about to call the show Witchbelly.....
[Image: witchblade.jpg]

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><div align="center">VS</div></span>

[Image: witchblade.jpg]
Well.... Yancy can punch. If that top girl tried to throw a punch, she would rupture her sillies.

But I would rather watch green.
comic book girl is better in my opinion, of course the bottom girl is real so i have a better chance scoring there...dammit, its a toss up, both are great
It's a toss, but it's not up......