CDIH

Full Version: Austin vs. sephiroth - Stop being faggots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why don't you two pussies finally deal with it? You're both logged in and I'm bored and really want to see a fight.
hasnt this been tried about 3 times now?they've basically let it calmed to a cold hatred and ignore each other.give up the drama attempts
Fuck off queer.
fights are fun to watch.
I think they're afraid of one another.
maybe they just dont care...
Maybe they're fags.
a fight would definitely be fun to watch.
I dont care. If he wants to get off acting like a tough guy, fine by me. Im so fucking sick of him Im tired of dealing with it.
Yeah this should be good. He's long gone now. What a joke.
i want to see a fight. :-(
Quote:Yeah this should be good. He's long gone now. What a joke.
You sound surprised. That isnt right. Please rectify that immeadiately.
OK I'm outta here. I expect to see some ass kicking when I return.
This shit again? It's old news, I hate seph, he hates me. Move on.
No Dice, dont go! We were gonna roast marshmellows and sing "KUMBAYA"!! Undecided

Quote:This shit again? It's old news, I hate seph, he hates me. Move on.

Where is the RAAAAAGGEGEGEGEE ARRGHRGRHGRHGRHGHRG? I mean, dont I even rank a "DONT FUCK WITH ME, I AM THE REAL DEAL !?!?!" ? The least you can do is quote a Linking Park song or something.<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Sephiroth on June 17 2002 at 11:08
This thread will end up with 1000 posts saying, "Let me get the popcorn". And it will fizzle out like a Bob Dole erection.
boring

Edited By HyBriD on June 17 2002 at 11:08
all signs point to FUCKING FAG GAY SUCK FIGHT NO FUN
member when the canoe kid kicked sluggo's ass....
ahhhhhh
good times.
Well, it's painfully clear that he has no intentions of posting in this thread. So to spare him further humiliation by taunting him for 20 pages into showing me TEH RAGE ARRRRGHRGHRGRHGRHRGHRGRHRGHRGHR, Im just going to go ahead and lock this thread now. Should he decide to take this up with me again, he's free to make his own thread. Until then, he's free to act like a psudeo-toughguy back on OA.com, because he sure as shit wont even attempt to try that gimmick here.

And DIG, dont do this again. Let the people start fights with each other if they choose to, not if you want to see it.
Pages: 1 2