CDIH

Full Version: Let talk about road kill!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where I now live, there is a lot of road kill. And although I feel sorry for the creatures last painful moments of life, I must either celebrate its occurance and laugh about it or cry incessently. My favorite one I saw was a big fat 'possum. On any given day, I will see 5 animals and a plethora of crows tearing at the flesh. I steer towards crows hoping to kill those fucking birds. Also, since where I live is somewhat populated, hunting is banned, so the only natural predator left for the deer is the SUV and I counted 4 dead deers going home once.

[Image: cuisine2.gif]
My friend told me, once she would pass the same dead thing, maybe a groundhog, all week on her way to work. And it kept swelling every day. Finally one day, she went by & it had exploded! There was bits of animal all over & the smell was horrible.
My favorite road kill zone was one I saw in San Diego on Interstate 5 just north of the Mexico border. There are yellow warning signs along the Interstate that have a lack silhouette of a man, woman and two children holding hands and running. Those damn illegals run as families across a 8 lane interstate highway and get run over all the time. It's hilarious.
I like the smell of skunks.
eww! do you like gasoline too? seems to work out like that, people always like both
Quote:eww! do you like gasoline too?
Only diesel ;-)
subtle off in the distance skunk is not bad.
close just fired off skunk is nasty.....

but I do like gas too..... (oline)
Becky, your feet must really stink.
my feet?? nah..just my pits Rolleyes
skunk - no
gasoline - yes
diesel - yes
farts - depends

I thought this was gonna be Ladi's "How-to-cook" thread....imagine my disappointment
That is the one nice thing about Texas,
the buzzards do a good job eating roadkill down to the bone,
so it doesn't rot on the side of the road.
same here, i must see about 20 dead squirrels a day. deer every so often. lot of opossums.

Iilike the smell of gas, unleaded that is. but the smell of skunk, no way. makes me gag.
[Image: 1109coll.jpg]

I like the smell of gasoline in the morning..........

It smells like victory.

And Becky, maybe you should shave your pits. The only purpose human body hair has is to retain scent. I guess in the 70s, the guys liked a nice musky smell.
I pass through the rice fields on my way into and going home from work every day. The stupid mud ducks are all over the side and middle of the road. Not to mention the field mice... It's like driving through a mine field every day.
Quote:my feet?? nah..just my pits
Well I suppose that's better than something else being all stanky. :crackhead:
deer, skunk, possum, ground hogs, raccoons, squirrels, birds, you name it, I see it daily. It's a veritable feast for Ladi's kinfolk.

Last week, I wiped out an entire family of raccoons crossing the road. and before you liberally commie tree hugging faggits give me a hard time about it, I had no choice. The jackass behind me was tailgaiting me at 55 MPH. It was either me or coons. Guess who won? If it makes you feel any better, I did get the whole family. No orphans.....
Quote:There was bits of animal all over & the smell was horrible

Insert favorite frump's mom's box joke here--->:moonie:
[insert lame ass dick sucking jersey jackoff retard joke here]

Edited By Grumpy on June 18 2002 at 12:19
My favorite road kill story is this: Driving along Rt9 just South of Plattsburgh. The road runs right along Lake Champlain. If it's raining and dark, all of the frogs and toads jump out of the tall grass for the relative safety of dry ground. This dry ground is a three mile stretch of winding road. Yes, I am talking about 3 miles of road completely covered in frogs and toads hopping in your head lights. Creepy the first time, hilareous the second if you are with someone who does not know what's going on. (Why does the road look like gravel, why are their huge raindrops bouncing off the road, what's that constant squishing noise,....)
And then there is this classic "Not My Job" roadkill:

[Image: possum.jpg]
Pages: 1 2