CDIH

Full Version: Multiple aim names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why does everyone have like 8 different AIM names? Are they trying to hide from certain people or something. Pussies.
I have too many to keep track of....
I forget who I am sometimes.....
jizz-hands sounds like a good aim name for you sleeper. it could be our secret name..so only me and you can play.:moonie:
i have 2.my well known one that is the same as this, and the other, who'se password i forget and is registered to an e-mail address i no longer have
Quote:jizz-hands sounds like a good aim name for you sleeper
I'm too lazy to see, but it's probably registered. Maybe if I make the "i" a "1" and the "s" a "5" or something.
i have 4 AOL names. my two regular names. my one name i had to drop cause of a stalker, one name is the name for school/work related emails.
Why do you have 2 regular names?
[Obligatory]This is why I never got AIM[/Obligatory]
Quote:[Obligatory]This is why I never got AIM[/Obligatory]

liar.
I have a secret AIM name that everybody know.

TOP THAT.
[obligatory response]But I IM you at SmarterChild all the time[/obligatory response]
Quote:[Obligatory]This is why I never got AIM[/Obligatory]

people swear that i have your aim name. but i'll never tell.

Quote:Why do you have 2 regular names?

one email is for general stuff, the other is like mailing lists & newsgroups. is that ok?
Quote:one email is for general stuff, the other is like mailing lists & newsgroups. is that ok?
haha, so you use AOL, hahah hehehehe. ok then.
TOP HAT? Hmmm why didn't I think of that?

Shut up, vg, before I take out the fork...
You have more than one AOL screen name. I think this thread is about AIM screen names.

See most of us dumped AOhelL on its ass a long time ago.

oh yeah, it took me a while to make the jump, but Trillian is the only way to IM.
Quote:Shut up, vg, before I take out the fork...

ohhh! whatcha gonna do tough guy? eh?:-p
i know, i just can't give it up. i never use it. only to read mail. i have a cable modem & use aim. but for some reason i can't give up the email addresses. i'm too attached.
Quote:people swear that i have your aim name. but i'll never tell.

Drusilla, will you please IM me and tell me what you mean by that? Thanks.
score 1 for k1d. trillian is the shit!!
i have another aim name, but i never use it and its just there because it used to be a screenname.
Pages: 1 2