CDIH

Full Version: All the bosses are playing golf - What to do, what to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do I work

Play Civ

See if I can play Multiplayer Half~Life that I just installed on my work computer

See if I can get Spit to post another picture of herself

Go to lunch now

Do my goals for the next year

Try to find a free version of GTA3 (Worse comes to worse, I will be trading 4 wardrobe boxes for a legitimate version, I just don't want to wait 2 months)
Choice D : Leave our computer logged in, your stuff by your chair, and just walk out the front door. Come back just before the end of the day. If anyone asks where you where, tell them you were in the bathroom, in another department, getting something from the supply closet, etc.
Choice E: Burn a fatty
set yourself apart from the rest of the slackers, and produce when no one else is.

You'll get promoted, and also get the reward of feeling like a productive member of your organization.
Quote:All the bosses are playing golf
No I'm not. I must suck at being teh boss.
My bosses aren't here either....the only "bosses" here are my friends....sadly if I don't finish my work today, they'll know...bah!
Umm..... do the job their paying you to do?
Haha your at work..:moonie:
I know this is sad, but I hate the summer.....I miss school...especially since I work so damn much.... Undecided
Quote:Haha your at work..

:fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
Fuck you Seph and Galt. You'll never see me on this board again. (I'm not pissed, just taking their advice.)