CDIH

Full Version: Jerry cantrell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone tell me why he is playing with CREED????? Undecided

Does he actually like them? EEK! God I hope not. :-(
First Nickelback...then Creed...

FUCK! Maybe he's looking to broaden his appeal? I dunno...loses some credibility here...
Maybe his record label booked it like that because Creed fans will go out and spend their money on anything? My friend is a HUGE Creed fan, and after the last concert, he went out and bought every Days of a New album. He never even heard of them before, and he doesn't even listen to the albums he bought, but hey he spent money. There's actually a lot of pretty odd pairings recently though...Papa Roach and Eminem made me go hmmm too.
I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe he's just bored, and this is a major tour so he figures he can play to tons of people.

I just wonder how many people will buy tix just to see Cantrell, then leave. Confusednicker:
Quote:I just wonder how many people will buy tix just to see Cantrell, then leave. Confusednicker:
i thought of doing that with nickelback, but it wasn't worth the thirty dollar ticket to me, and creed tickets will be even more then that probably
Tix are $48 for Cantrell, 12 Stones, and Creed.

Personally, I don't care who was playing with Creed, I wouldn't go to the show on principal alone.
$48 for that show? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
I've seen Jerry 3 times already...I can miss that show...

Days of the New ROCK! You'd probably like them Polly, Travis plays all acoustic guitar, but it's still kinda heavy
Why are concert tickets so damn much anyway?! Not for nothing, but I paid $56 a ticket to see f'n Alanis and Ree(?)...and you know what, I'm a huge Alanis fan, and even I'll admit I was raped...
HAHA!

I paid $15 last night for the best show I've seen in years.
I paid $45 for a whole weekend worth of shows, 36 bands...best weekend of my life!...

and now, I paid the same price just for Tom Petty tickets Undecided
Quote:HAHA!

I'm noticing more and more as I go out with my friends to smaller venues to see lesser known acts that paying $$$ for tickets for the most part just sucks ass. She sang like 15 f'n songs, most of them from URS, didn't sing any songs from Unplugged (she used to almost always sing No Pressure Over Capp.) and she basically danced like a maniac. Yea, I'm glad I went two days in a row...f'n a...
smaller venues > bigger venues
I'd rather see a local band at a bar than go to Continental Airlines Arena (ugh!) anytime!

This is a great song....

<center>LOCKED ON
(Jerry Cantrell)

Everything you heard I did and maybe then so ok
Does it make you happy and now is it out of the way?
Everything you heard I did and maybe then so ok
Does it really matter of course I took it all the way

What more can I say?

Locked on-what's the deal?
Faded rock star, push and needle
You don't know well that's all right
You do your thing, I'll live my life

Every word is true, baby I won't deny
Don't you push me over, I ain't even finished my ride
Every word you read is true and maybe that's a lie
Strap session closing and I'm going out of my mind

What more can I say?

Every song I wrote I meant what I said at the time
Yeah I spent some time looking death right in the eye
Every song I wrote I captured a fragment of time
Dying a little bit makes you appreciate life

Nothing more to say

</center>
small shows are not only cheaper, but infinately more fun that stadium shows. i'm getting a huge distaste for jones beach theater because its way too expensive and has no GA area.
someone let me know how Jerry was -- AIC was one of my all time fav bands, does he do them justice? ($48.00 -- i'll wait for his club tour)
Quote:AHAH!

AH HA is still around?:-D:-p:rofl: