CDIH

Full Version: Before or after?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Altered Sex

Do you prefer the before or the after pics?
Yup, I'm definitely straight.... I prefer none of them :thumbs-up: ugh
post-op looks soooooooooooo much nicer. not all lippy and doesn't resemble old roast beef.
Nothin wrong with a little roast beef...
I just love pussy...
They're all beautiful in their own special way.
none were to my liking.:-(
If it was splayed out in front of you...
You'd like it just fine.
Where do you find this shit?
Quote:Where do you find this shit?
I truly wonder WHY you find this shit. And once you find it, what makes you want to share?
Quote:They're all beautiful in their own special way.
Quote:I truly wonder WHY you find this shit. And once you find it, what makes you want to share?
Sharing means caring?
The appearance of the NOT man In LZ's post makes this thread worth while for me. I spent a large portion of my highschool years drawing that very face on every loosleaf binder I had. That was waaaay back when Anthrax was good.
Now it's dark...
vroom?
<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=red)><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>VVVVVVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!</span></table></marquee>
There was something with one of those girls. Her pussy was all black. That's nasty.
Quote:A. Where do you find this shit?
B. I truly wonder WHY you find this shit. And once you find it, what makes you want to share?

A. Actually I already posted the link site where I find all this stuff through in another thread. nobody cared.
B. Welcome to the short bus, where this stuff is considered tame!
[Image: hermapro.jpg]

so thats what a hermaphrodites package looks like. good to know
Where's the rest of it??? :crackhead:
Quote:The appearance of the NOT man In LZ's post makes this thread worth while for me. I spent a large portion of my highschool years drawing that very face on every loosleaf binder I had. That was waaaay back when Anthrax was good.
nice!!! someone recognized not! man.
Pages: 1 2