CDIH

Full Version: Get any new dvd's lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went out and bought the new DVD of "Mr. Show with Bob and David", I think it came out today. The Entire First and Second seasons on 2 discs with Commentary tracks and other cool shit, Im very happy with it. Anybody else pick up anything worth considering?
Virtual Nikki Tyler.

She does her first anal EVER. Not only that, but they have VR loads that shoot accross the screen whenever you press the CUM button.

High quality entertainment.
I'm going to pick that up too Seph, but I'm pretty sure it came out last Tuesday.
Only the one's from Columbia House that I keep forgetting to return the "Do Not Send" postcard. :crackhead:
Seph, I mentioned this to you in the PM I just sent, but for everybody else that's interested, tickets just went on sale today for Mr. Show live at Town Hall in September.
I finally got around to picking up the LE of memento, and I must say, this movie is awesome. If you haven't seen it, run out and rent - no BUY it!

Other than that, I don't have anything on the horizon other than the next Trek set (season 3 of the Next Gen).
Well I usually got like 3 a week when I was working. Now I'm lucky to afford one a week. I bit the bullet on Beautiful mind this week and hope it's worthy. Last week I got Orange county and as big a jack black fan as I am, the movie was horrid. All the cool scenes from the trailers are not actually in the movie.... It's like the song "tribute"

"The scenes in this trailer are not actually in the movie, this is just a tribute"

Vanilla Sky was so-so not worth the buy cause once you know the ending you will probably never watch it again.
winnie the pooh (for my daughter)
vanilla sky (a.k.a. abre los ojos)
memento
then of course my wife bought a bunch of chick flicks :bah:

Edited By LZMF1 on July 17 2002 at 08:57
I haven't gotten around to getting a DVD player yet. Sad
I'm sure your Betamax is just fine Sweet.
within the last week i've purchased se7en, fight club, and the crow on dvd.
The Royal Tenenbaums
From hell
Ali
Panic Room
Quote:Panic Room
You bought that piece of trash? Man, you really ARE as sad as people say...
Didn't see it, took a chance. The commercials looked decent.
Gosford Park, just yesterday...

Other than that, the only other recent buys were Ali and a Dave Matthews Band concert DVD
I purchased Black Hawk Down the day it came out and have yet to watch it for some reason. I probally won't pick anything up till Dueces Wild is released next month.
I want to get Mulholland Drive, when I have the time. Probably be the last DVD I'll buy for a while...
I got The Others in the mail yesterday. I really, really need to cancel my Columbia House subscription.....
Quote:I want to get Mulholland Drive, when I have the time. Probably be the last DVD I'll buy for a while...

Fair warning, this flick is a piece of runny shit. First, it's just a crummy pilot for a show that got turned down. Second, it has no mother fuckin ending, damn it!
Quote:I got The Others in the mail yesterday

Stupid, stupid movie.
Quote:Fair warning, this flick is a piece of runny shit. First, it's just a crummy pilot for a show that got turned down. Second, it has no mother fuckin ending, damn it!

Thanks for the heads up...
Pages: 1 2