CDIH

Full Version: Half-dollars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like them. What say you?
i like the old, sterling silver ones.
yup
I had a shitload of them. But one day i took em all and bought some comics with them.
Quote:i like the old, sterling silver ones.
they were too big for my liking
Definetly an underrated coin.
I agree. Upon folding my dollar bill in half I discovered that I liked it much better then when it was unfolded. So I tore it in half and proceded to tear all of my other bills in half. I went to the grocery and after I got done fucking some broad with big tits in the produce section I went to go pay for my tomato. I handed the clerk a half of a dollar bill and he told me he could accept it. So I punched him in the face and called him a commie pinko cocksucker. "What's the matter?", I said, "Aren't my half dollars wanted in this store? Speak up fuckface!" I kept choking him until the manager came over and asked what the problem was. I told him that the prick cashier wouldn't accept my half dollar. So the manager said, "But you see, sir, a half a bill isn't legal tender." So I said, "What the fuck did you call me?! Tender what!? What are you a queer?" Upon battling with these jerkoffs for several more minutes I grew weary and finally decided to concede and pay the guy with a 50 cent piece and go on my way.
Quote:I handed the clerk a half of a dollar bill and he told me he could accept it.

Quote:I told him that the prick cashier wouldn't accept my half dollar.

:bouncer:
Quote:commie pinko cocksucker
Confusedmokey:
:thumbs-up:
Quote:I agree