CDIH

Full Version: Fu to snuka and the mosquitos he controls.... - I'm on to you fucker!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was chatting with Snuka yesterday when he randomly brings up mosquitos and mosquito bites....I tell him where I usually get them, and low and behold....a few hours later what do I have, but a bite the size of Nigeria.... Coincidence? I think not....you're the king of mosquitos!
My advice to every single one of you:

Eat Garlic (every day) in the summer. It will take about 2 weeks to cure your sweat, but after you have garlic in your system, the mosquitoes will not want to bite you any more.
Isn't that how you get rid of vampires?
Both blood suckers right? But something more appealing about a Vamoire doing it :burnfucker:
Quote:But something more appealing about a Vamoire doing it
Especially when they look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt..... :loveya:
Pitt was a little too poofy in that movie.... now if he could look like Fight Club w/teeth.. oooooo :drool:
Quote:now if he could look like Fight Club w/teeth.. oooooo

:loveya: Oh yes....yummy....
Someone finally puts an FU thread up to me. My very first FU thread. And it turns gay. :disappointed:

Vampires are pussies. I dont need any teeth to suck blood. I just uncork the hoochie hump and drink from the tap.