CDIH

Full Version: It's now official, you can't rape a 13 year old - Even if you marry her.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Utah judge Monday found avowed polygamist Tom Green guilty of the charge of raping a child, a woman he married when she was 13 and he was 37.

What is this world coming too? If you can't bang em if you marry them, why marry?
They are never attractive either, and they are so religious I doubt they are good in bed... so why do they get so many wives? What's wrong with those poor brainwashed women!
I guess it's better to fuck a man old enough to be your father than to be fucked by your father....but seriously at 13, I didn't even need to wear a bra, let alone a husband:-o
Hey that's right, she probably doesn't get her period.... so no condom! :firebounce: weeeeeeee
yeah, but the braces hurt...

*edit*
and I forgot the best part.... flip her over and she's a 13 year old boy.

Edited By Sloatsburgh on June 24 2002 at 3:49
I don't think they ever use condoms....they have like 4000 babies...
Oh, maybe that's why then.... after they stretch one chick out, they go bag a new 13 yr old. :toast:
Quote:I didn't even need to wear a bra
Well glad to see you made up for lost time. :bouncer: :bouncer:

These people live in poverty and filth. The wives are selling magazine subscriptions to feed the kids while Green is currently serving a 5 year prison sentance for polygamy. The children of his 5 wives feel their father is being persecuted for his religion. I think their ranch should be used for testing a nuclear detonation.
I saw the wives on tv once, and they are all uneducated and don't feel they should be....they're all getting what the deserve...this isn't the Middle Ages anymore...
Quote:after they stretch one chick out, they go bag a new 13 yr old.

If only it was legal..:thumbs-up:
The nosedive started as soon as he had the testicle removed.
The girl got pregnant at 13 too... he and his wives have 30 children

Sick fuck!
After 15 or so kids, You'd think he'd be smart enough to pull out and blow his wad on their face. dumbass
I find this thread appalling!!! (pardon my spelling) fuck utah. would i be ok....i tend to stay with the boys...not little girls. bah...what a pedophile this Tom guy is...13 year old girl. DISGUSTING! now throw a little fuzzy hair on her legs and impale a broken in half broom stick in her crotch. YUM
That's why you junk them, never marry them.