CDIH

Full Version: Cum in my mouth - Am i gay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was going through the channels and trying to find something interesting to watch a few days ago. I shoveled passed the inane drivel that plauges most of the channels and finally hit the jackpot. Casualties of War was on TMC and I love that film. Naturally I have seen it a few times and waited in an orgasmic state for my favorite scene. When they capture some slutty gook bitch who can't speak english and take turns raping her. Naturally watching them pound her like raw meat got me excited. So out came the blistered hot pocket and how can I not play with him when he gets all excited?

So as she is crying in agony and pain while her dry cum shute is being ravaged like an ovenful of charred jews. I get more and more excited and with every whimper and painful soul wrentching moan I get to the point of climax.

I was so excited that I shot a load of herp chowder with the charge of a round leaving an AK 47 or a bunch of people running when they hear Kenspen say "I have a joke to tell." Well the trajectory shot my load up and as I did the "oh fuck yeah" fuck face and my mouth being open, take a wild guess where it landed?

Give up?

Yeah I came in my own mouth..... now the question on everyones mind is.....

Yeah I swallowed it but that was just out of my natural instincts.

Now I know I can come off as gay but have I finally crossed the border? Should I pick up and move to San Francisco or gaymays house?
did you enjoy it and do you plan on doing it again?
I hear Paul McCartney loves swallowing his own splooge, in fact, he and Lennon used to shoot it in each others mouth in between gigs.
Quote:I hear Paul McCartney loves swallowing his own splooge, in fact, he and Lennon used to shoot it in each others mouth in between gigs.

So says the boy with the beatles poster in his room.

Is that how daddy convinced you that swallowing his rape juice was an ok thing.

Atleast i drink my own cum..... Confuseduicide:
Quote:So says the boy with the beatles poster in his room.
I use it as a dartboard...and my dad usually aimed for my eyes anyway.
so that's what the squinting was about, I thought it was just that your asshole got tight around me.
Welcome back Gonz! :lookatme: Oh and to answer your question, San Francisco is a bit chilly this time of year. Wait till fall, then move there. You will be welcomed with open......wel, you know.
Quote:a bunch of people running when they hear Kenspen say "I have a joke to tell

I no longer miss this man.:fuckoff:
I don't think it's gay. Is masturbating like giving a guy a hand job?
:loveya:
nahhh not gay. Rolleyes
Dude....if guys could suck their own dick, you know they would. And you'd just have to swallow. Otherwise the job isn't finished. Inadvertantly cumming in your own mouth isn't gay. Unless of course, you're aiming.....
I'd shoot for a my eye because swallowing is the half-assed way of doing it. Facials all the way.
Quote:So out came the blistered hot pocket...
So, you went through with the conversion operation after all?
Quote:Am I gay?

Only if you liked the taste of it.
Quote:Only if you liked the taste of it.

It tingled my taste buds I must admit the taste of spam meeting the taste of clorox with a hint of battery acid got me excited.

I came close to nailing my eye, guess I'll try harder.
I don't care whether or not your gay. I'm just glad nobody saw the name of this thread on my computer today at work. Speaking of which, why the fuck hasn't this been moved to the short bus?
Because Gonzo can do whatever the fuck he wants.
Is it because he's a hEEEEEb?
It's alive. damn!
Pages: 1 2