CDIH

Full Version: Are people really that stupid? - Or am I self-righteous?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am constantly amazed by the stupidity of people. But, it has me wondering if maybe I'm the one who's stupid. For instance, if you constantly say 'How are you?' to me and I always answer with a one word answer... wouldn't you take the hint that I don't care to share with you?

If I tell you, 'Go to this website.', wouldn't you assume I want to show you something? Then why would you care if I said 'please' first?

Now, I know I'm an asshole, but personally I hate it when people have to beat around the bush with nicities they don't mean, rather than just spitting out their question.

I won't go into stupidity on the road, that's a completely different level of stupidity.

Thank you for your time.
i dunno bout you but im stupid
but i know what you mean

stupid questions piss me off

like vos says "i hate stupid questions and i hate stupid people"
How are you?
It's not the one word answer that bothers me. It is when people who you don't know ask you "how are you?" it is not like they actually care. People who call me at work to ask me a question about a service problem for example, they don't care how my day is and you know 90% of the time when someone says "ok" it means they are doing shitty yet they always answer "well that is good" then they go off on a rant about thier problems. It's almost as if they want some justification in the fact that they have problems and you don't so they wanna get an answer on how you are doing.

Or people who you see several times a day who have to say "what's up" everytime they see you. You said once in the morning the rest of the day just pass me by, we said the obligatory salutations already.

Then again the most ponderous question a person can ask has to be. When you get a call at home and the first thing the person says is "You home?"

Edited By GonzoStyle on Jan. 23 2002 at 12:38
There should be a law that you can slap a person for doing something stupid without fear of legal repercussions. And, I would be the judge of whether or not it was stupid, because I am perfect. :oh shit:
Kid Afrika Wrote:because I am perfect. :oh shit:
ok now thats going too far hunny
Kid Afrika Wrote:There should be a law that you can slap a person for doing something stupid without fear of legal repercussions. And, I would be the judge of whether or not it was stupid, because I am perfect. :oh shit:
:::VIRTUAL BITCH SLAP:::

There you go, your theory was just put into practice.
LMFAO u rock GS.. :lol:
NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Quote:because I am perfect. :oh shit:
I don't want to pick on Amy, but I have to in this instance...

"hunny"? why is that any easier to type than H O N E Y ? is it supposed to be cute? I just don't fucking get that shit...

and if you reply "neway", I'm gonna... I'm gonna... well, it's not gonna be pretty that's all. Big Grin
Quote:For instance, if you constantly say 'How are you?' to me and I always answer with a one word answer... wouldn't you take the hint that I don't care to share with you?
How about just saying "I don't care to share with you" rather than playing the mind games. Or are you actually nice in real life?
[Image: ignoraneistypical.gif]
Quote:Now, I know I'm an asshole, but personally I hate it when people have to beat around the bush with nicities they don't mean, rather than just spitting out their question.

Hey Kid, Do you feel like doing some mother fuckin work in this shithole?

You know, your right, that felt much better! :bouncer:
I kinda dig the attitude..gives someone personality ya know? :real good:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:because I am perfect. :oh shit:
I don't want to pick on Amy, but I have to in this instance...

"hunny"? why is that any easier to type than H O N E Y ? is it supposed to be cute? I just don't fucking get that shit...

and if you reply "neway", I'm gonna... I'm gonna... well, it's not gonna be pretty that's all. Big Grin
I do not know why I spell it like that, I did not know it would make you so mad. Forgive my appology.
I am sorry, it will not happen again.

<font size=1><font color=white>neway</font></font>
I always say "how ya doin" when I talk to people on the phone. I don't really want to know, It's just my way of starting conversation. Then again, if I don't have time to deal with a phone call i'll cut right right through the bullshit & say make it quick i'm busy. Depends on my mood I guess.
[Image: angryblackmale.gif]
but whats worse saying "how are you" or "whats up" both of those questions piss me off
[Image: whiteboy.gif]
stupid checking in
NaughtyAngel Wrote:but whats worse saying "how are you" or "whats up" both of those questions piss me off
I can never answer those questions correctly. Someone will ask me "What's up?" and I'll be like "Good", then someone will ask me "How's it going?" and I'll answer "Nothing". Those fuckin simple questions confuse me. I guess it shows that neither question makes any sense as anything other than an ice-breaker. Either that or I'm a fuckin idiot. :confused:
Pages: 1 2 3