CDIH

Full Version: Who the fuck is *a*?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well? tell me
A is A.

Just as Socrates, stupid
Quote:stupid
why so hurtful lately?:-(
You think you can leave constantly and then just slump back into bed with us? Not a chance Screech.

Next comes the homo schtick.....
and to think here i am, watching lehrer, just for you, and this is the way you treat me
It's none of your mother fucking business who *A* is.
everybody is so uptight and mean lately:-(
welcome back, cuntface
when i think about it...a little while back, didnt froy's name somehow get changed to *A* on oa.com?

Edited By fbdlingfrg on June 26 2002 at 7:07
Quote:welcome back, cuntface
[Image: cry.gif]
I believe it's been mentioned but the proper pronunciation is *A*.
I already asked this question and Sean told me to go fuck myself, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope for you.
Shit, thats a good question, who the fuck is that anyway?

Oh, and Sleeper, go fuck yourself.:firebounce:
Who's on first?
yes
WhuT??? :clueless:
I don't know who *A* is, but I know who E is.

Although marketed as a band, the leader and focus of alt-rockers Eels is undeniably singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist E (real name Mark Oliver Everett). Born April 9, 1963, in Virginia.

I have been trying to figure out who I am, I don't O anyone, I don't give a fuck who U are and I sometimes wonder Y I reply to shitty threads such as this.

There, I think I covered it all... mmky?

Edited By SLASH on June 27 2002 at 1:04
Quote:I have been trying to figure out who I am, I don't O anyone, I don't give a fuck who U are and I sometimes wonder Y I reply to shitty threads such as this.
you put the fun in funny
I put the fun in funeral.
I put the condom in condominium
Pages: 1 2