CDIH

Full Version: Who has the worst ads - They both suck ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it Coors and their STUPID MOTHER FUCKING ANDREW W.K KNOCKOFF "I love..." retardedness?

Or is it Bass Ale and that useless "Let me tell you what I know..." foolishness that serves no point, and apparantly thought that they were making a thought-provoking ad with interesting witicisms. I hate the guy and I hope he dies.

The Conundrum:

Coors owns Bass Ale
Quote:Is it Coors and their STUPID MOTHER FUCKING ANDREW W.K KNOCKOFF "I love..." retardedness?
i like that ad
one company, one bad ad department
Son, companies don't make their own ads.
some do. like that old guy with the furniture store on long island. used car guys do as well.lol
Quote:Son, companies don't make their own ads.
but they do have some say in what ad is actually put on tv, and somebody has to approve all of that
According to Arpi, the Freemasons approve all advertisments for consumable goods.
Who cares?
I eagerly await your forthcoming interesting thread and/or post where you don't cunt
Quote:I eagerly await your forthcoming interesting thread and/or post where you don't cunt

When did "cunt" become a verb? I missed that memo.
It would make a nice verb..... "Look at her cunting over there, whore." Yeah I like it :thumbs-up:

Bass is kind of boring.. droning on about the red triangle. I don't know the comercials you are talking about. But I vote Coors, cause it's a pissy beer.

Edited By Hey Ladi on June 27 2002 at 11:32
big bertha from the bushberg brothers furniture store makes her own commercials too.
coors sucks ass thus then the ads suck ass. bass is good beer, thus then the ads are good
But have you seen the ads? The fucking horrible! That guy sitting there just spouting off cheesy cliches for 30 seconds!!!!!, I hate him so much.
during a mets game they play that commercial a trillion times. as if the mets weren't hard enough to watch, i have to sit through that too. :crackhead:
i have seen both sets of ads yes...but bass isn't as annoying because the beer is good