CDIH

Full Version: Praise the lord, the gooks have saved us!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Scientists Create Mannequin That Sweats
Wed Jun 26,10:18 AM ET

HONG KONG (Reuters) - Hong Kong scientists have created a mannequin so lifelike it even sweats.

"Walter" has been designed to help clothes designers develop more comfortable military clothing, sportswear and even spacesuits.

"It perspires when it gets too hot under the collar," Jintu Fan, one of the model's creators, told Reuters.

Fan, associate professor at the Institute of Textiles and Clothing at Hong Kong Polytechnic University, made the mannequin with research student Yisong Chen.

Filled with pipes containing heated water, Walter has a "body" temperature of 37 degrees Celsius, three layers of custom-built "skin" and motorized limbs.

"The top layer allows water to pass through while the bottom layer is water resistant. The middle layers control the perspiration process by only allowing water to pass through in vapor form," Fan said.

"The skin can even be removed and replaced with skins of different porosity, to evaluate the garment's performance in the face of varying rates of perspiration," Fan said.

Come on I dunno about you but when I am thinking of how far an advanced a society we are. I mean I think of all the technological advances and how hard the world scientists are working. To improve, create, and cure... I think of fuckin sweaty mannequins. Cut a hole in em and sell them as fuck toys why don't ya......... hold on there...
What does Meshach Taylor have to say about all this?
Quote:What does Meshach Taylor have to say about all this?

Hello Sir:

would you like to buy a sweaty mannequin with some holes in it?
Quote:What does Meshach Taylor have to say about all this?
you probably love this movie
Quote:you probably love this movie

Like you've never atleast fantasized for a second about it?
nope
what if the mannequin was really maymay and he'd never be able to tell anyone the things you do to him?
completley different story
Quote:Come on I dunno about you but when I am thinking of how far an advanced a society we are. I mean I think of all the technological advances and how hard the world scientists are working.
Yeah, like glow in the dark rabbits and spider-goats.
Quote:you probably love this movie
Do you think I'll sit here and let you rag on William RAgsdale?

And the spider goat was succesfully made.
Quote:Yeah, like glow in the dark rabbits and spider-goats.

And Giant Vampire Rats.
Quote:And the spider goat was succesfully made.
So was the mannequin.