CDIH

Full Version: Member of the who dies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
John Entwistle, the bass player for veteran British rock band The Who, died in Las Vegas on Thursday at age 57, just one day before the group was set to begin a North American tour in the city.

Sorry thought it was someone important.... nevermind.
this does suck...i have tickets to go see them this summer.i'm guessing its canceled
It's funny cuz their grandkids are older than you FBD
Quote:i have tickets to go see them this summer.i'm guessing its canceled

Save your money and buy/download the Tommy album, you'll be better off.
already have it, record and cd.but even in their age, they're still good live
So I killed a bird today.

Driving down the highway going about 70, and there's a bird on the road doing its thing. Not too uncommon, as they always seem to jump out of the way at the right time, so I didn't bother to slow down.

As I got closer, I thought he might not make it.

But sure enough, up he went to safety....or so I thought.

I tagged the thing. I heard the noise and saw nothing; I looked into my rearview mirror and saw the thing land behind me and bounce right in front of another. The instant before the other car ran it over, I got to see one last bounce before it started twitching on the road.

I got to school, and was in a hurry so I didn't check out the damage.

Later, when I got back, I thought there were going to be feathers in the grill, blood everywhere, but alas. nothing on the grill.

I look up, and it was on the top of the hood (which to me, appeared physicially impossible) so I guess the thing was SOOOOOOOOOOO close to making it.

Instead of their being any blood or anything. There was a giant white smudge. It just looked like dust. Like someone had hit my car with one of those makeup pads.

It was about the size of a softball. Probably a few layers of skin off that bird. It's last seconds in earth peacfully eating that carcass. I wiped it off with my forearm. <font color=white>

Edited By Galt on June 27 2002 at 11:08
i like candy corn
Quote:even in their age, they're still good live

Watch that sentence as it bleeds with irony.
i dislike candy corn
IRONY ALERT!!!! IRONY ALERT!!!!

The literal definition police shall arrive post haste
Quote:The literal definition police shall arrive post haste

Speaking of which, I love slash.
eh