CDIH

Full Version: A new best friend for gooch - Find a new best friend for the gooch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here's hoping a new best friend will encourage him to spend more time here.
Why doesn't he just get a dog...I don't know about Goochers, but I'd rather hang out with something that licks its balls and eats its own poop than to have to call one of you guys my friend
I voted for Kid Afrika, because I like watching them fight! It's like the "Odd Couple", only more prone to Violence!
i voted for the one that had my name in it cause i always vote for me:loveya:
damn, I voted against apri and may,
had I voted for myself, I would have a resounding lead.
i voted for the one with my buddies name in it :toast:
good morning buddy:lookatme: :toast:
I'd vote, but, some hot chick who sent naked pics of herself to me. I'm too busy webcamming some racy pics back to the bitch. I'll vote later.

Edited By Gooch on June 28 2002 at 12:44
I voted for ken. I just want to watch him drive Goochie apeshit.

Btw, see what you started, Arpi?:fuckoff:
i voted for galt because i believe no matter what the competition he deserves our vote.
Nooooo....not Ken's Pen. Give me Jaymohrbuddy. Give me our good ol' make-a-new-lame-thread-as-much-as-possible Maymay. Kid. Project Meundo's frontman. Anyone...

but Ken's Pen.

Christ, I hate you all. :-D
Quote:I'd vote, but, some hot chick who sent naked pics of herself to me. I'm too busy webcamming some racy pics back to the bitch. I'll vote later.
That joke was funnier when Sean posted it yesterday you unoriginal fuck.

Quote:Gooch

I use other peoples words to express my feelings.

Group: Members
Oh yeah, I forgot.
In hindsight, I am thinking that maybe Maynard should be on the list. I just feel the love oooooozing from this thread. Wait, whats that smell? Fuck, now I am confused:disappointed:
I voted for richard simmons, because I think gooch would like the "Deal-A-Meal" system. :-o
Quote:I voted for richard simmons, because I think gooch would like the "Deal-A-Meal" system.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle....................
Why does every joke have to be about k1d being black? He can't help it. It's a disease.
Because if it were about him being white, it wouldn't be funny. :lol:
Kid: heh heh, you bastard. I had those...I ate them.

May "CDIH On Patrol" May
Sorry, i don't read the board with bated breath, you ignomious waste of fuckin web message board space. and since i also MENTIONED it myself in the MSPAINT thread, you can go fuck yourself with the anal eaze and your holier-than-thou bullshit. Sean himself could have mentioned it here, but he didn't. But, you, savior of all message-board transgressions, of course, have a problem b/c you've gotten your ego so infiltrated here. What did you have for lunch, Maymay??!?!?! God, it's soooooo fuckin important, you pompous worthless piece of digital floatsam. It's the obvious joke. And it's the most talked about subject matter, as of late.....soooooooooooooooooo EXCUSE ME if someone already said it first, dipshit.
i had a bologna sandwich for lunch
god I hope I win.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4