CDIH

Full Version: Children die in car while mother gets hair done... - Worthless fucking cunt!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This fucking cunt should be shot dead!!

SOUTHFIELD, Michigan (CNN) -- A Detroit woman whose two small children died in her car while she was getting her hair styled has been taken into custody, police said.

"There's no excuse for it. This woman's a criminal. I'm going for murder one," said Southfield Chief of Police Joseph E. Thomas.

The woman confessed that she left her 10-month-old daughter and 3-year-old son in her 1995 black Dodge Neon for more than three hours Friday afternoon, Thomas said.

Tara Maynor, 25, was a regular at Utopia Salon of Southfield, where she had an appointment Friday to have her hair curled, said the shop owner, Bruce Moore.

Around 11 p.m. Friday, officers responded to Providence Hospital on a report that the bodies of the two children had been brought in by their mother.

The girl, Acacia Darcell Maynor, and her older brother, Adonnis Dominuque Maynor, were pronounced dead at the hospital, police said.

The mother initially told investigators she had been abducted from the parking lot of the salon, raped, and then returned to her car, which was in the lot.

There, she said, she found her children still inside the car, according to Thomas.

But late Friday night, she confessed that she had left the children unattended in the car for more than three hours during the afternoon, while she was having her hair done, Thomas said.

"The temperature was in the mid 80s," he said. "It had to be between 115 and 120 degrees in that car."

After the mother discovered her children were dead, she drove around for about an hour, "trying to conjure up an excuse for her actions," Thomas said.

Only after concocting the rape story did she take the children to Providence Hospital, Thomas said.

The woman is being held in the Oakland County Jail Southfield Annex "pending further review by the prosecutor's office, which will probably come early next week," said Det. John Harris
:poke:
de ja vou...
yah im lazy
------
how could anyone be so fucking heartless to leave kids so fucking young in a hot ass car alone, is it that much to bring them in with you or get a babysitter for a few hours

she deserves whatever punishment she gets
Quote:The mother initially told investigators she had been abducted from the parking lot of the salon, raped, and then returned to her car

What the fuck man, pick up and drop off service rapers? Michigan is mighty sophisticated.
at least she din't say a black guy did it
i think it was some puerto rican guy
the cops better be looking for some puerto rican guy...he's killed before, and he'll kill again
Quote:at least she din't say a black guy did it

I told you michigan is sophisticated, what is ya ignant?

It's illegal to own blacks in michigan so they don't have none there silly.
Quote:at least she din't say a black guy did it

That's cause they want the white women:crackhead:
Quote:That's cause they want the white women

I didn't read anywhere in that story a description of the race of this woman. Yet in your racist mind you automatically concocted that a white woman would never be this irresponsible..... fuckin racist fuck.

Then again what white person would do that? We usually drown them or put them in beauty pageants.
jesus christ. the god damn ties.
Quote:Then again what white person would do that? We usually drown them or put them in beauty pageants

My point exactly. That or we send them off to washington to have sex with and/or be killed by politicians.
Quote:Acacia Darcell Maynor, and her older brother, Adonnis Dominuque Maynor
You really don't believe that a white woman came up with those names, do you?
Why do women always feel the need to make up these fake stories when they kill their kids? Fucking take responsibility. I don't see how she can get murder one though...murder two on the other hand.....
Strap her in a car left in the middle of a desert and leave her in there until she dies...eye for an eye :burnfucker: Fucking cunt!
Quote:Tara Maynor. The girl, Acacia Darcell Maynor, and her older brother, Adonnis Dominuque Maynor, were pronounced dead at the hospital, police said.
Ding ding ding ding ding.

To me the worst thing to think about is realizing that the 10 month old probably died before the 3 year old and the three year old watching and possibly realizing his sister is dead but being too weak and helpless and possibly stupid (open the door!) to save her or himself and spending his final moments on this mortal coil next to a corpse that used to be her sister.
Well thanks Ikea, that was even more depressing than the story.... :disappointed: