CDIH

Full Version: Petition to stop ken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think if we raise awareness on the threat of threads started by Ken's Pen, people won't be fooled by his act.

I start this petition in efforts to get people to stop replying to Ken's threads. With no reply's to Ken's threads, and Arpi being gone, we can have some peace and quiet this week. Maybe even have some interesting conversations.

Just vote NO ON KEN!
Ken Sucks.......
But his PMs are very compelling.
I stand by ken 1000%. If you can make stupid birthday threads, Ken can do what he wants.
hmmmmmmm Sean hates everybody........
but he is supporting me........

now I am nervous.:crackhead:
ken, why don't you PM sean c0ld?
Quote:stupid birthday threads

well shit.....that hurt...ya cut me deep with that one Sean...real deep
It wouldn't have been stupid if I started it.
Quote:It wouldn't have been stupid if I started it.

You are correct, dig. That's your niche but Maynard couldn't let you have your own thing so he stole it while you weren't looking, bastard that he is.

Quote:well shit.....that hurt...ya cut me deep with that one Sean...real deep

If I knew all along that all it would take was for me to say a birthday thread for you was stupid to drive you to the point that you are scarred, i would have done it last year.

Quote:ken, why don't you PM sean c0ld?

Don't you have a box of moth balls that needs some eating right about now?
Birthday threads are 2nd to goodbye threads in shittiness.
i say we ignore the threads of both maynard and ken...it'll be easier that way
Quote:Don't you have a box of moth balls that needs some eating right about now?
i'm enjoying it right now....want some?
If I was 15 and gay,
fbdlingfrg would be my man.
has anybody seen my "Maynard's a dick" thread?
I'm too lazy to search for it...
This thread reaks so bad of irony we might need to fumigate.
I miss all the sexual tension between Maynard and Keyser
Quote:If I knew all along that all it would take was for me to say a birthday thread for you was stupid to drive you to the point that you are scarred, i would have done it last year.

:lol: you should have done your homework.......but now I'll be scarred until next year, how's that?
Quote:I stand by ken 1000%. If you can make stupid birthday threads, Ken can do what he wants.

:rofl:
if maynard and I had sexual tension it might actually make loathing him more enjoyable
So who needs a PM in their box,
anyone, anyone???
Quote:If I was 15 and gay,
fbdlingfrg would be my man.

So because your 20 and gay your tastes have changed?
Pages: 1 2