CDIH

Full Version: Tag teams a thing of the past?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the Hardy's seemingly being split up. Edge & Christian, the dudleys, APA all being split up. Is the WWE ruining itself is this one of the reasons?

Any ideas on maybe who would make good tag team partners who aren't really tag teams. like Rock & Mankind. Maybe two good wrestlers who are kinda stagnant in their pushes.

Booker & Goldust have great chemistry together, they play off eachother as well as Austin & Angle. If angle was a face he'd team up well with Hogan.
benoit and eddy are a good team...as are raven and stevie...

i personally like billy and chuck, but prefer o'haire with chuck...

ohaire and anyone would make a great team, that kid just has such potential, its a shame he isn't on tv often anymore
I miss the managers....
not the hot chicks,
but the Grand Wizard, Freddie Blassie, Jimmy Hart, Capt. Lou.
they added a lot to the show for me.
Bobby Heenan was the best manager ever, Mr Fuji close second.
I was into old school wrestling when i was a kid....anyone remember the Fabulous Freebirds or the Von Eriks...now that was some kick ass shit tag-team wrestling!
I remember really buying into the hype of the freebirds.....
there were three of them.....and you NEVER knew which two you would end up wrestling.....
Let's hope they aren't. I think they should only be split up when the team starts to stagnate, like the Hardy's.

How bout a tag team of Brock and Leviathan?
How about you tag with me crimson and we can rub eachother down?
the british bulldog and the dynamite kid -- the hart foundation -- the rockers -- the stiners -- and as much as everyonehated them Hall and Nash -- seens like tag teams are thins of the past:fart:
Demolition was one of the best and so were The Eliminators and who can forget about The Mega Powers!!!
They all pale before the Black Jacks, Lanza and Mulligan,
when they rode together...... a role of nickles in each hand and bodies on the mat.
Wait till you fuckers see who the tag champs are tonight. This team may be gayer than Billy and Chuck.

I don't mind the teams that are always teams. I just hate when they throw as many big names together as possible to make a team. They do that shit alot before a ppv and it just bores me to no end.

I miss Teams like the Hart Foundationand The Dream Team. The mid to late 80's just fuckin ruled with tag teams. You had the Midnight and Rock N Roll Express, Ole and Arn Anderson, Tony Atlas and Rocky Johnson, the list goes on and on.
Valentine and BeefCake...Wild Samoans...LOD...
get Mikey Whipwreck out of retirement and team him up with Tajiri

if they picked up Nova, team him up with Hurricane...

There's really no good tag teams left in the WWF, ahem, WWE with the kind of chemistry as even New Age Outlaws, 2 sub-par wrestlers that when put together make up for each other's weaknesses. There are a lot of weak wrestlers on the rosters that would benefit from being a tag team. I miss the managers too, hell I even miss Paul Bearer, I loved it when they cheated for the teams...

Honestly, I haven't watched wrestling in a few weeks, neither has Mr. Spit who's as die-hard as fans go...
Quote:get Mikey Whipwreck out of retirement

Spit I fuckin love you more and more. I agree i'm always telling people that the man who got fuckin lost in the whole tussle of corporate buyouts was Whipwreck. Stop fuckin hounding Goldberg, he's fuckin finished. Go after someone who loves the game, not some fuckin freak who can't even punch a limo properly without severing something.

This wasn't meant to be a best tag teams ever post but if we're discussing it:

LOD, Demolition, Outsiders, Outlaws, Freebirds, Hart Foundation, Volkoff & The Sheik, Rock N' Sock just for the fun value.