CDIH

Full Version: Cap'n crunch killed tony the tiger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just want you to know that Cap'n Crunch is the greatest cereal in the world, the Cap'n can kick anyones ass cause of his wonderful tastiness and crunchy being.

Name your favorite cereal and I still bet ya the Cap'n can kick anyone's ass.
Life. Mikey can kick the Cap'ns ass. And that little irish fuck can do some serious ass kicking with his Lucky Charms.
Captain Crunch sure kicks the shit out of the roof of my mouth!
Corn and Wheat Chex. They don't need no stinking cartoon character to sell their shit.
Honey Nut Cheerios!
Crunch is for pussies....
[Image: quisp.gif]
Quote:Mikey can kick the Cap'ns ass.

Mikey hasn't done any decent work since the Reagan adminsitration and a Bee? Please what kind of challange is a bee for the Cap'n?

Pathetic, no challangers at all.
ha!!!
I see you avoided my quisp challenge.... little sword not up to the death ray we are sportin?
I've never seen Quisp...... what is it?
Quote:I see you avoided my quisp challenge....

It was so pathetic the Cap'n told me not to even bother, he said it was beneath him. Kinda like flirting with Psycho Bitch in PM's.
Didn't Mikey blow his head off with Pop-Rocks and a can of Coke?
Cap'n Crunch scratches the roof of my mouth. I did like the Crunch Berries, tho.

Now, it's just Total with raisens for me....not as sweet as Cap'n Crunch.
Quote:Now, it's just Total with raisens for me....not as sweet as Cap'n Crunch.
Staying regular is important Luna. :crackhead:

Mikey had trouble trying to make the transition from a kids cereal to something more adult like Musselix. The poor kid was never given a chance to break the mold. :disappointed:
Quote:Staying regular is important Luna.

Coming from pappy ancient that was the funniest thing I read today, I wish I had a daddy like you.
I still won't throw you over my knee to spank you Gonzo.
Quote:I still won't throw you over my knee to spank you Gonzo.

Not if you wanna keep the ability to walk, those knees won't hold my ass.

But I'll spank you if you want.

You kinda look like Cap'n Crunch, just need the hat.
Quote:You kinda look like Cap'n Crunch, just need the hat.
Not William Brimley doing oatmeal commercials?
Quote:Not William Brimley doing oatmeal commercials?
The Oatmeal Nazi? No, you're much friendlier than him. He scares me, half expect him to start beating the kids right on camera.
i like the peanut butter cap'n crunch.
Quote:Not William Brimley doing oatmeal commercials?

He's a pussy he is not even worthy enough to cup your handsome yet wrinkly balls.
Pages: 1 2 3