CDIH

Full Version: Lz what is the solution?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the guy is fucking thread death
As I said before...I blame myself.
:-D If you can't overcome a simple little thing like thread death, you shouldn't bother

:lookatme: hi Ken
i voted for all of the above. and by the way ken, it was all good and well when you were relentlessly taking shots at me but it isn't ok for me to reciprocate. is that it?
it's ok sluggo.... i blame you too
Thanks Moron...
I knew I could count on you when it came down to it.
Quote:and by the way ken, it was all good and well when you were relentlessly taking shots at me but it isn't ok for me to reciprocate. is that it?

what a pussyRolleyes
ok, sure. if i'm a pussy then why are your panties all in a bunch?

and as far as thread death is concerned, it's a plus considering how many threads you start.
He's got a point Ken.
:lookatme: hi ken:lookatme: need a hug?

don't hold your breath waiting for it........
oh for the love of God???!!!
you two are pathetic!!!

If it's not clear that this thread is a goof....

I mean I really think you are thread death, and too dim to understand half the threads you post in....
but there is no "anger" in this anger management thread.
suuurrrrrre NOW you say that ;-)
HOLY SHIT!!!! KEN MADE A FUNNY!!!!

dude, lighten up.........the whole point of this board is to have fun at someone else's expense.
<span style='font-size:47pt;line-height:100%'>FACT CHECKER</span>
Quote:and by the way ken, it was all good and well when you were relentlessly taking shots at me but it isn't ok for me to reciprocate. is that it
Care to count how many Heisman posts you have made, that I did not respond to, or retaliate against?

Quote:dude, lighten up.........the whole point of this board is to have fun at someone else's expense

SO quit your fucking crying!!! and laugh as the numbers soar.
ohhhhh....i see how it is. even you admitted that the heisman joke was funny and i told you that the result of it was unintentional. rather than expounding on that i will leave it at that.

people here love to to hate me, that's my thing. i enjoy it. so yuk it up all you want.
I find it hard to believe that anyone admitted the Heisman joke was funny. Where's Arpi with his proof?

PS. You are a retarded.
i love you too galt:loveya:
Your wife is cheating on you.
oooh really? good, that'll give me a good excuse to stray from my marriage.
Your son runs like a girl
Pages: 1 2 3