CDIH

Full Version: Quiting smoking sucks - I need a smoke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since these bastards raised the prices of cigaretts to 7 plus dollars. I gotta quit. It's been about 30 hours since my last drag. This sucks really bad. And of course it has to be 100 fucking degrees today.Arrrggggggghhhhhh.
Sucks to be poor, huh?
Quote:Sucks to be poor, huh?

It's not i dont have the money to buy 'em. It the point that taxing a pack of cigaretts $3.50 is crazy. And i've been smoking less and less recently anyway. The price raising just gave me a reason to stop.
Fuck quitting, I get my cartons for 24.99 and love killing myself ever so slowly.
As long as they don't tax my beloved cherry skoal...Or have they?
[Image: dipcans.jpg]

mmmmmmm.. Skoal..............
Quote:Fuck quitting, I get my cartons for 24.99 and love killing myself ever so slowly.
And where are you getting them?..that is less than I pay in PA. :-o
Quote:mmmmmmm.. Skoal..............
nope......kodiak is the shit!!!!!!!!

KODIAK......the only bear you'll ever pinch!

Edited By LZMF1 on July 04 2002 at 8:05
Give these a try. They work great. And, there's the extra added bonus... you get to put them in your ass :-D
barch, i think i'll quit on my own without stuffing nicotine laden suppositories up my ass.
Quote:Give these a try. They work great. And, there's the extra added bonus... you get to put them in your ass

Something tells me you know from first hand experience.
As a matter of fact.... I'm enjoying the nicotine goodness as I write this. :-D
me too!!!
Witness your stroke-addled grandmother deal with a colostomy after having smoking-related colon cancer. That'll be a good enough reason to quit. Smile

Don't even fucking think about it!Confuseduicide:
Quote:Witness your stroke-addled grandmother deal with a colostomy after having smoking-related colon cancer. That'll be a good enough reason to quit. Smile

Was she buried with a Marlboro stickin out of her mouth?

Quote:Don't even fucking think about it!

And why in hell not???????????
Kim likes too post under my name.

Edited By PatCooper on July 06 2002 at 09:54